The Bennington Is On Its Way....

I agree those toons look coated. Easy way to tell, if they look the s&w in a week they probably have it. Toons start to change coloration pretty quick.

That toon looks amazing. Once you get on it, you will forget all the BS ..... Or at least make it seem less painful.

Thank you Semperfi

I am hoping by some miracle you are right 

Need to feel good about this 

Just can't get a straight answer on things

Trying to be positive

106430792.jpg

Does anyone know if that is the wire to the brake light ?

Seems out of place 

And YES 

The Boat will be delivered the 70 plus miles on interstate and country road with the mooring cover on it 

Dealer said he does it all the time, no need for a trailer cover !

Last edited by a moderator:

Wire is for the garmin .

here is mine last season 

106430652.jpg

Didn't see a tag on Toons for Shark Hide

Not getting my hopes up 

I was told they didn't Shark Hide

They do look similar to yours Jack 

Mine have an orange tag . And there is that wire too . 

Pittsburg. If anything they can reimburse you for the LED lighting. In September bring your boat to Table Rock and we'll all assist in installing the mood lighting. Your boat looks great. Get the boat and enjoy it. Things happen and sometimes people do not realize the amount of pride others take in their belongings.

I took my boat to a local dealer to have the fall service done... He has a gravel lot next to an Agri business on a rock road. My boat was covered in mud and dirt. But, that's what they are used to. I like the guy, so I'll probably go back, but I won't detail my boat before I do.

Beautiful looking boat. Know the small issues can stress you out but Bennington will make sure you are happy when all is said and done. I am picking mine up tomorrow and already found one issue that stuck out like a sore thumb. I would inquiry about a refund on the mood lighting and skark hide especially if you paid for it. As for shark hide my dealer won't even touch the stuff due to them saying it is toxic to work with. I did not order due to not knowing about the product. Keep your head up and enjoy the boat.

Sorry you are having so many troubles.  I have the 24SLX3 and the side of the boat just says S24.

I had the orange Sharkhide tags on the front of the left pontoon and also back by the ladder.  

Despite the current troubles it looks like a great boat -- just get through this phase (easier said than done) and you'll have a blast on it.     

Dealer is to confirm the delivery date with me 

I am hoping he calls today 

Time will tell

I hope I am not disappointed on delivery 

Mother's Day Weekend 

Warm Temps 

Need Benny Home 

106548373.jpg

Did you know that Sun Tan Lotion and Insect Repellent can cause staining to your Bennington Vinyl Upholstery ?

Did you know that Sun Tan Lotion and Insect Repellent can cause staining to your Bennington Vinyl Upholstery ?
Very good reminder.

Its not just "sun tan lotion " Sun screen also stains .

Very good reminder.
I have seen others post this.

I have owned another boat for 22 year and taken very good care of it, but I was never concerned about sun tan lotion, insect repellent, Cheetos, chocolate, or anything else. The upholstery is in perfect condition. Just wiped it down at the end of the day. Now I am passing it down to my daughter.

Is Bennington upholstery that different?

Is Bennington upholstery that different?

All I can say is that it is listed within their manual so the company itself sees it as a concern

Suntan lotion and insect repellents can stain vinyl quickly and cause permanent damage to vinyl.

Clean up any spills immediately and rinse with fresh water. Leaves can cause a permanent stain to

vinyl. We recommend covering your boat with a mooring/playpen cover when not in use and do not

dock your boat under trees.

The carpet doesn't seem to have the same concerns

The carpet on your boat is very stain resistant and is made of 100% UV stabilized polypropylene

fi bers. It is not a dyed product. The color is actually added during the extruding process of the fi ber

manufacturing. If a stain starts to develop it can be cleaned with warm water and a mild household

detergent.

As noted my carpet on first day of inspection was drenched at dealers

Also, keep your carpet dry as much as possible. Wet carpeting,

over a period of time, may cause mold

Information listed is copy paste from Bennington Owners Manual

This from the manual in regards to furniture ........

Never use silicone based products on the furniture.

Recommend Basic Vinyl Cleaning Kit:

Clean white towels, Mild Dishwashing Liquid, soft brush.

Always rinse vinyl surfaces with water after cleaning.

! CAUTION !

Do not use 409 cleaner or armor-all on furniture vinyl!

These products are known to damage marine vinyl

106576904.jpg

Have laid almost 60lbs of grass seed due to last years construction, I hope it takes hold.

Bennington Manual Copy Paste

For additional furniture vinyl cleaning recommendations:

www.veada.com.

Bennington Pontoons recommends using Vinyl Finish

vinyl cleaner & 303 Protectant

To order Vinyl Finish & 303 Protectant contact: MSG @

1-800-247-9901, your Bennington dealer or buy online at

www.veada.com.

Vinyl Cleaning & Care Recommendations:

Surface Mildew:

Wash with diluted bleach; use a soft brush for stubborn growth. Rinse with clear cold water.

Bird Excreta & Nausea Stains:

Sponge the area with soapy water containing diluted bleach until the stain is removed. Rinse thoroughly

with water.

Urine Stains:

Sponge with soapy water containing a small amount of household ammonia. Rinse thoroughly with

clean water.

WARNING!

Powered abrasives, cleaner containing abrasives, steel wool and industrial strength cleaner are not

recommended for Morbern vinyls. Any lacquer solvent will cause immediate, irreparable damage to

the vinyl.

Wax should never be used on any vinyl upholstery, as it will cause premature embrittlement and

cracking.

summer%20fun.jpg

Never use Simple Green.  I learned the hard way.

Back