The Bennington Is On Its Way....

Very Well said Mark .

Pittsburgh, Just focus on the big picture; you just got a Bennington pontoon. the finest pontoon in the world. 

Be done with that dealer with no sense of customer service, you obviously are not going to use him for service work.  If there is not another local Benny dealer then realize you will have to tow it for warranty work but for other work find a local marina that you are comfortable with, let them install the flag [that is what I did cuz the flag was an afterthought and I too felt uncomfortable mounting it as well] take care of the name and any other non warranty work.

Then put this all behind you as us relaxed retired guys can do and enjoy that Benny.  Oh and remember to stay thirsty my friend.  

Jack, you obviously are referring to the stay thirsty part 

What Link said. +1

The 303 for the furniture is imperative , I will wait a week if I don't receive it I will go to Akron Ohio the only other Bennington Dealer in 100 mile radius to me 

What really pissed me off was when Bennington VP called me twice how he defended dealer 

He called dealer and I thought well at least from this point on things will improve 

What a disappointing JOKE 

Does anyone think a follow up phone call from the VP will happen?

He is aware that I took delivery on Friday !

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack, you obviously are referring to the stay thirsty part 
The entire statement Mark .

I do have a cardboard cut out in the basement .

Pittsburgh, many places sell 303.  West marine, I wouldn't be surprised if a store such as Pep Boys would carry it.  Easy to buy on Amazon as well

Yep, I would buy some so you know you have it.  If the dealer follows through and sends it (which is a big IF), then it's a bonus and you'll definitely use it up over time.  No need to go through the metal anguish about whether the dealer is going to let you down, again.

A little 303 goes a long way. Especially if you use a 6x6 inch piece of T-shirt to apply it (very little gets wasted when you throw the rag away).  I bought a gallon as it was cheaper, but after 2 years still have most of it left.  I wonder how long it will last before it goes bad...  If I ever get through the gallon, I'd probaby just buy a fresh quart bottle every year or two.

Ha ha ha!  Love it!

That water is like glass. We didn't even go today due to high winds. Looks like a beautiful night!

On the continuing saga .......

My Boat due to me owning two homes 

Will not be registered , titled or anything in OHIO

This time it is The Dealer and The Bank

It is not a big deal but more of a........

S H O C K 

107175336.jpg

The Lake after heavy rain !

Back