The BEST option of all...

Don't have one and not sure if I needed one as I still have room without it

The thread is just my opinion, and I could change my mind! I just like a clutter-free deck when we’re out, so the ability to put stuff down there is great. Having spent ten seasons on a friend’s Bennie without the added storage really made me appreciate the massive extra space.

Please feel free to use this thread to share your own “best” options.

Accordingly, I must agree with Vikingstaff: his idea of “best” option is better than mine!

Peace.

Our center storage is a must, but also our 8 speaker upgrade with amp and sub woofer. We love to really crank it up when we are cruising or coving out!

If I had to say just one it would have to be extended aft deck. So much more convenient for water sports, accessing engine, putting on cover, docking etc.

Last edited:
If I had to say just one it would have to be extended aft deck. So much more confident for water sports, accessing engine, putting on cover, docking etc.

We will definitely not have a boat without the extended aft deck.

I'd rate the center-toon storage as must-have number equal to or above the extended aft deck. Ours serves as the brig, storm shelter, and place to smuggle contraband items. :D

For us the best option is the SPS package. Having had a two toon boat before this one it is night and day difference. I love how this one rides.

Since we're waterfront we've never had a need for more storage. We just bring what we'll need for that trip. Keeps the weight down too.

Brig :)

Specific to the boat, I’m in agreement with the SPS. Having a tritoon is amazing in regards to ride quality, and ability to step up to large HP motors for V-hull like performance.

Back