THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

In the picture, you can not see the engine. That is because it is hiding in shame;)

Good thing is, I doubt anyone else is crazy enough(?) to order the Blackout package on our lake, so hopefully we can enjoy being different for a long time!!
No motor envy on our lake .... well except for maybe the 9.9 owners ....:p

58 days along with a new dock and hoist. Pure Michigan!

Thank you, we LOVE it! LOL.... far from it, we are on a 20 horse power restricted lake. It’s all show no go! !! ;)
Yes I realized that. Was typed tongue in cheek! Still love the boat!

In the picture, you can not see the engine. That is because it is hiding in shame;)
I bet the trolling motor on the front actually increases his MPH! ;)

0ED383C0-59A0-4515-BD53-5DE699FD0500.jpeg

Dave, Lets not get ahead of ourselves...

3 more days to St. Patrick's Day

I’m taking the girl out tomorrow if I can catch a break in all of the rain.

ACEC698B-F115-44EF-BF34-CBD5FAF9335E.jpeg Nice. We were out today as well

Attachments

• 3AC8003A-3CE6-47D2-B227-AB0B8E25D28F.jpeg
    3AC8003A-3CE6-47D2-B227-AB0B8E25D28F.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 8
It was a beautiful day for a cruise. I got to take some aerial shots of her, today. They are in the gallery.

So what quad did ya pick up. I just got a DJI Spark. Read good things on it especially for the price and technology behind it.

I went on with the HS100. Really good reviews. Taking baby steps. I’m good at getting toys, playing with them for a little while, then putting them on the shelf.

I went on with the HS100. Really good reviews. Taking baby steps. I’m good at getting toys, playing with them for a little while, then putting them on the shelf.

Hahaha..... I’ll have to post up a pic of mine ..... drives panthergirl mad ..... I have “lots” of hobbies .... :D

8EFBF972-CCD9-45F7-80E4-E9AA4BE58166.jpeg

Looks like 50* on Easter for you, I know you will be out there.

Will the marina have the boat in?

In that 4th pic, that new Benny pulled up and just pushed the button to drop his power pole. I'll have to admit, those things seem very nice. The little wife asked if I'd like one for Father's Day.

Back