THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Looks like a fun trip Kevin. Is that the campground on the south east side of the lake?

The state park on the Southeast side

I've been there! When we were checking out the area a couple years ago we drove over to that park and through that campground. I liked how the speed limit to get there from Conroe jumped up to 70mph on the back roads! Only in TX!

Too bad our age is going the other way

Yeah, that's for sure Mark. I hope to get my parents out at least once or twice this year, cause I don't know how many more they have to actually be able to drive. Actually, my mom drives very little anymore, my dad does most of it.

Little over 3 weeks ...;) :)

IMG_0064.jpg

And another week down .... getting sooooo close ... I can feel that ice cold air and water ... :p

8B68F9A0-FBC6-4D91-8C85-91A182930888.jpeg

Another 30 days before camp opens but the docks will be another 15 past that. Still lots of thick ice up there.

Woohoo ... got the official call yesterday to verify my dock and fill the tank ... almost here!!!!

475CE8CB-7B5F-4388-BE8D-BB9E39999890.jpeg

Sucky thing is, 1st falls on a Monday and I have training for 1st 2 days of April. I can’t bail on it, cause I’m being trained to be the future trainer ... :(

Heck yeah!!! Come on boating season of 2019!!!!

Back