THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Come on now Tom, lets not turn this into who has the longest...dock. Mine is only 50' long :(
Honestly, I wish mine only had to be 50! It's a pain to put all this in. It's Roll-A-Dock that has to be re-assembled 32' at a time because it doesn't fit in one piece on my lot in the winter.

Heading out this morning for 4 sunshine (according to the weatherman) mid 70's degree days. Will be the second time out. Will try to enjoy it some for everyone! Steve

It's snowing here. Yup, snowing. probably only a couple inches, just south of us is calling for 2-4 inches. Ahhhhh April! Who knew?

Derrick, met up with us in Ontario next month. The ice should be out by then. :)
Ya never know, but you might want to bring a toque with ya!! Haha part of the problem is our lake has no fast moving water in it. There is no real visible source of water inflow other than a "no boats allowed" shallow boggy area. Hopefully soon! Where in Ontario do you go?

We go up into the Kawarthas. I lived 1/2 my life up there, from end of June until beginning of September every year for 18 years, then 2 months a year, or so, after that.

Snowing here again today, getting PRETTY Sick of this crap!!

Sunny and 60-ish here ....... :)

70 today and going up this week.

Have you ever figured out what your cost is per boat-able day up there?
Well no, maybe I should, then again, maybe I shouldn't. The wife might ask you what I'm doing, then smack me when I tell her how much per hour our boat is costing us! 25.8 on it so far!! Haha oh, and it's snowing again.

They're saying -20 C tonight, this is stupid.

Wow I'm not missing that crap ..... Sorry you are still getting hammered .... I think we finally made the turn for the better ...... Weekend was awesome, got lift n other mods done on Jeep, got lower valance swapped on Solstice ...... Now comes the header n Magnaflow exhaust on Solstice !!!!!

Oh yeah polished aluminum Holley valve covers on the LS1 in the GTO ...... Busy, busy, busy ......

Gotta get it done now cause once the Benni hits the water, there goes the weekends !!!!!

2" lift done, think I need to do 3" in front ....

343AB0F5-CC07-407B-8871-18C657B4A28C-6355-000001632C762316.jpg

Polished valve covers

666EAB16-BFD4-4768-B657-6DBACB6BA452-8059-000001BCE27692DB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All right gentlemen...................almost 90 here in Fredericksburg, VA today!!!!!!! Won't be long! We go from freezing our butts last week to sweating like pigs today..................

Just got back from our first ride of the season and 80 degrees. See Derrick, your grass will eventually turn green........I

think.
photo3_zps520a62d2.jpg
photo2_zpsd0f03b07.jpg
photo1_zps6fb82243.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to imagine anything being green right now!! Feel bad for the golf courses this year, I guess at least they had a super long season last year. One of the snowmobile dealers was even complaining about us still having all this snow and cold, that's gotta tell you something!!

Nick pix Carl. Like the look of the rocks along the coast

Back