The Downpayment is In!

Holy crap! You got it all! Congrats Yanni. You even got Nauticals windshield. :)

Congrats on the new purchase!!!

Well, after a couple of years of research and asking questions on this forum, the time has finally come to order our last Bennington first!
The only option I didn't go with was the underwater lighting. We don't really boat at night so it just made sense.
Now the wait begins!

View attachment 24270
Congrats on your new baby. Looks like you didn’t miss too many options. Sounds like a beautiful boat

Looks great, congrats!!

Incredible build! Congratulations.

Talk about buying your last Bennington first - you really took that to heart. It looks absolutely amazing on that spec sheet. Not jealous at all...not one bit...nope....I’m not. :D

Congratulation on pulling the trigger and going for it. I know I am speaking for everyone when I say I cannot wait to see the pictures this summer when you have it delivered.

Congratulations Yianni!!!

You certainly did it right. Been a number of new Q's lately, you paying attention Jack?

Wow!! You are going to have a great summer enjoying your new Bennington.

Not much more to be said. You did a great job with your homework and really taking to heart "buy your last boat first". Congratulations Yianni!

Nice build Yianni! We love our Q and I know you will love yours too. Looking forward to seeing pics.

Well, after a couple of years of research and asking questions on this forum, the time has finally come to order our last Bennington first!
The only option I didn't go with was the underwater lighting. We don't really boat at night so it just made sense.
Now the wait begins!

View attachment 24270
Yianni, what a great build. Just rec'd our QX. Pretty similar as far as options except I went with a 350 HP Verado. Let us all know the pitch prop they install please. Enjoy, how could you not.

Wow ... wow ... wow ... go big or go home!!! Nice build ...

Very nice build! You wont be disappointed!

Back