The Mandatory Picture Thread

Thomas Sayle

Reaction score
We took delivery of our 2018 25' Bennington 25SSBXP on Friday of last week.

Here are the stats:
Black w/ Granite Accent Exterior
Driftwood w/ Carbon Accent Interior (Diamond Pressed)
Swingback w/out keeper rail
Ski locker
Elevated helm
Polished steering wheel
LED Cupholders and Exterior Lighting
Rear Speakers w/ LED grill and Bennington logo
Tow bar
Kicker Upgrade w/ LED speakers
Reclining Captain's Chair

We've had it out one time, and it is a HUGE upgrade from our 2013 21' Sweetwater.

So glad we made the decision to move over to Bennington. It's at the marina right now having the speakers fixed as one side wasn't working at all upon delivery.

boat1.jpg boat2.jpg

Looks great, congrats!

That’s a sweet toon!!!

Looking good! Welcome to Bennington. This forum is a great place to ask your questions.

S series have come a long way. Thought that was an R at first. Nice!

You are going to love the swingback! Nice looking boat.

Wow, she's a beauty! Thanks for sharing the pictures and enjoy!

Great looking boat, and looks like two very proud owners, chilling in the stern area. Congrats!

Now, please tell us you have some type of fender system to keep that beauty from banging against that dock!

Fenders? What's that!!!

The dealer we purchased from actually gave us those really nice over-sized black fenders for our boat, with matching fender lines. So we are good there.

What you don't see in this picture is that the dock had permanent fenders installed on the side of the decking, so the boat is resting on them when tied up.

You are going to love the swingback! Nice looking boat.
Yeah the swingback was a must have when we started looking at Bennington. The versatility of the lounger is the best design out in my opinion.

The loungers are a decent idea, but they seem to isolate those sitting in them from the rest of the crowd. So, we love the ability to create a bench seat when not using the lounger.

Fenders? What's that!!!

The dealer we purchased from actually gave us those really nice over-sized black fenders for our boat, with matching fender lines. So we are good there.

What you don't see in this picture is that the dock had permanent fenders installed on the side of the decking, so the boat is resting on them when tied up.
We have those on our dock and I would still use fenders. Just sayin'.

We took delivery of our 2018 25' Bennington 25SSBXP on Friday of last week.

Here are the stats:
Black w/ Granite Accent Exterior
Driftwood w/ Carbon Accent Interior (Diamond Pressed)
Swingback w/out keeper rail
Ski locker
Elevated helm
Polished steering wheel
LED Cupholders and Exterior Lighting
Rear Speakers w/ LED grill and Bennington logo
Tow bar
Kicker Upgrade w/ LED speakers
Reclining Captain's Chair

We've had it out one time, and it is a HUGE upgrade from our 2013 21' Sweetwater.

So glad we made the decision to move over to Bennington. It's at the marina right now having the speakers fixed as one side wasn't working at all upon delivery.

View attachment 21786 View attachment 21787
Nice boat!! Picked ours up Saturday and two of our left side speakers aren't working, either. How long is it going to take them to fix yours? I know you're going to love your Bennington...we had our first one for 12 years...not one problem...and we were still getting compliments on it when we sold it!

Nice boat!! Picked ours up Saturday and two of our left side speakers aren't working, either. How long is it going to take them to fix yours?

Not sure how long they are going to have it. They were supposed to pick the boat up today, but due to the weather conditions here they decided to wait until tomorrow to get it. Dealer seems to think that it won't take very long and believe that it's something simple.

I really hope that it is. It's odd that yours aren't working either. We thought that it was just a loose connection. But, the dealer sent their electric tech out last Saturday and he worked on it for a few hours and could not find anything. So, I guess they are going to have to take some panels off to find whatever it is.

We have those on our dock and I would still use fenders. Just sayin'.

I'm just going to ram the side of mine into the dock and get it over with. Maybe it won't hurt as bad if I just intentionally scratch and dent it?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

We have never owned a new boat, so we are being super careful with everything right now. Our first boat was a 1987 JC with a 1984 Yamaha 60hp on it. It was a really nice boat but we weren't extremely concerned about it.

Now we have this beautiful thing and I am so worried about scratching it up. I will say that after having used boats, and now this new one, I will probably never go back to the used side. I didn't realize all the features I was missing out on until I drove this Bennington for the first time.

Nice boat!! Picked ours up Saturday and two of our left side speakers aren't working, either. How long is it going to take them to fix yours? I know you're going to love your Bennington...we had our first one for 12 years...not one problem...and we were still getting compliments on it when we sold it!

Got the boat back today with all speakers working. Dealer found a connection under the boat that was not complete, so they got it fixed. Took 3 days to find and fix.

It looks to be a beautiful boat! We love our 2017 Swingback, and have no doubt you will too. Glad they were able to get your speaker problem taken care of. I hope DougandSherry can get their’s fixed soon as well.

Placed my order today!!! Now I am second guessing myself on the color. I ordered metallic sorrel with a champagne accent panel. Is the champagne color going to look grey? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

You could call it gray, I call it silver .... I think darker when I think gray.

Back