The new addition was a hit last weekend!

Renegade34

Reaction score
66DE5A7E-959F-406D-BF38-B3F51A01B207.jpeg

I installed the new Lillipad diving board last Friday. The kids loved it (I even tried it several times myself)! It was a great addition to the boat and can’t think of one negative thing to say about it!

I like it, I understand why your kids would too.

IF we were in a deeper lake, I would add one in a heart beat. Those things are awesome. Glad you got it added on and the kids are enjoying it. Nice job!

It was really easy to install and has very good quality mounting hardware. Usually I find that I feel like beefing up most things or improving them because of poor quality or poor design (usually for cost savings) but I can’t think of anything that I’d change on it. Two thumbs up!

We were looking at a slide for the kids, think you may have just changed our minds!

Oh yes, they have to cover there a$$ like everybody else nowadays. lol

The board works great and I'm impressed at how much spring it has and also how little it rocks the boat. The only downside for me is the price but it was worth it.

we are considering this add on - how do you feel about it now that a few seasons have passed? Still love it? Do you use it as much? And feedback now that the newness and honeymoon are over? :)

Still loving it! Kids we’re just using it yesterday. I still can’t think of one negative thing to say about it.

Thanks for the insights - we just bought one and the kids are very excited!

You’ll love it! When installing it I’d recommend using stainless bolts with nylon lock nuts (if you can access the underside of the boat).

Renegade - What if you can't access the underside of the boat? This looks like so much fun. We may look into one.

If you can’t access the underside just follow the directions for top mount. I’m sure they’re more than adequate but bolting with lock nuts would be one step better.
Here’s a good video of installation on a Bennington:

Every time I see a lillypad diving board, I want to add one to our boat. They just look like such a slick set up. The installation video above makes it look pretty simple and straight forward. A very good “how to” video.

Last edited:
Renegade - What if you can't access the underside of the boat? This looks like so much fun. We may look into one.

I have the under skinning and I couldn’t get lock nuts on the back “legs” of the board but I could on the front bar (mounting plate closest to the water). I probably wouldn’t have bothered but there is an empty hole in the cross members on the boat and somehow I managed to hit them so I added the bolts with lock nuts. Just be aware of the holes when you are mounting it.

Back