The new gas saver to cruise to lake on weekends ......

Very nice Smitty!! It's funny but I've probably used a bunch of that stuff in the pics from years ago in the car business. Brings it all back. Thanks.

Very nice Smitty!! It's funny but I've probably used a bunch of that stuff in the pics from years ago in the car business. Brings it all back. Thanks.
Yeah, me too. I worked at a Gulf station from 82-83, started when I was 16.

Then owned a Gulf Station in 89-90, then converted to Mobil in 90. Sold business in 91.

Went back to lumber business, been there ever since. Just wrench on toys for fun now.

I do miss those days though, this was just the PLAYROOM. You should have seen his WORKSHOP.

big enough for 6 or more cars, 4 post lift, cycle lift, like a dream for me !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So the gas saver is gone, and the "semi" gas guzzler is here. Figures gas skyrocketed last week ...... :angry:

At least if I want, now I can get a trailer and tow the benny, 7500# towing capacity ..... :)

Lets see, mods on the way ....... new hitch receiver, smoked headlights, smoked tail lights, cold air intake, locking black gas door cover ....... already put in a pioneer receiver I had laying around ...... At first I hated the hard top tonneau, but now.... I kinda like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good! You go through vehicles like Derrick goes through boats!

haha, new boat should be showing up at the dealer today!! Now I gotta figure how and when I'm going to go get it! Good looking truck Semp!

Nice!

Hard tps look nice. As long as you have a 1/2 hour, someplace to store it, and a helping hand. You can remove it to get full use of your truck. (Of course this does take planning, so, no impulse buys of larger items...lol

Nice and clean!

Looks good! You go through vehicles like Derrick goes through boats!
You'd be amazed. Since 15 years old I think I've had over 75 licensed cars, trucks, cycles, ......

If I had all the money I wasted, I could buy the largest most expensive Q made with cash and prolly an RV to haul it !!!!

I think shortest record is 2 months, and longest was 3 years ...... Now she's had her GOAT 5 ...

LOL !!!

Looking good. Nice and clean

Back