This a fair deal

mrob

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and hope I am in the right spot to ask this question.  I have a chance to buy a 2012 G2275 tritoon with a 2011 150 Yamaha.  Excellent condition with yearly service records.  The motor has 300 hours.  No dings, dents, rips or tears.  The boat has been on a lift.  Very nice tritoon with trailer and cover.  27,500  I think I am setting pretty on this deal.  Any thoughts?  Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy it. And welcome.

Sounds like a good deal! Welcome aboard!

We have almost 40K in ours when we bought new and still don't have a trailer.  Sounds like a good deal to me......I'd jump at that boat since it even comes with a trailer for that price.  Our 150 yami has almost 400 hours on it now and hasn't missed a beat.  You simply have to love the reliability of all modern 4 stroke motors on the market today.  With fuel injection (no more carbs to mess with) it becomes pretty much a turn key and go boating kind of day.

We have almost 40K in ours when we bought new and still don't have a trailer.  Sounds like a good deal to me......I'd jump at that boat since it even comes with a trailer for that price.  Our 150 yami has almost 400 hours on it now and hasn't missed a beat.  You simply have to love the reliability of all modern 4 stroke motors on the market today.  With fuel injection (no more carbs to mess with) it becomes pretty much a turn key and go boating kind of day.

Thanks, 

But don't wait too long or it'll be gone. I think the market is pretty tight in that price range. If you're successful, post some pictures of your new Benny!

Pull the trigger and post some pics when you get it.

Jack

Sounds like a good deal.  Hope you are able to get it.  If you do, I look forward to some pics.

Alright, I'm headed out in the early am to pick up above boat. I'm taking your word I got a good deal. Thanks for your help and I'll post pics in a few days.

Congrats and welcome to the club!!!! Can't wait to see those photos!

Congrats on the purchase. I think you did extremely well at that price. You are paying about $25,000 for the boat. Like Michiman says, that is a sweet spot in the market and it's tough to find newer Bennington's (post-2010 redesign) in that range. In my opinion you could drive that boat for 5 years and still have most of it's value. Remember to post pics!

Welcome to the club. You will love your new Bennington.

Congrats on the new to you boat.

Back