This is a GREAT Sign

?

I think he means boats are going into docks ??

AHH. :wacko:

Mine has been in 

Just to wet and cool to enjoy 

Current Temp @ Lake 52F

LOL

CHILLY On The Water 

29832992.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are going to have to quit wining; we bought our Benny last year as part of our 5 year retirement plan. We live in sunny southern California and the weather has hit over 107* already but there is no good water here. It takes us at least a couple hours to find some, all up hill both ways, and then we have to be in line by sunrise to get a spot on the lake. Don't even get me started about waiting in line for the quagga mussel inspection. No worries here though, our friends and co-workers are always asking when we are going to take the boat out and snickering about us hanging out on the boat in the driveway but we still have the sparkle in our eye dreaming about when we will live on the lake.

You guys are going to have to quit wining; we bought our Benny last year as part of our 5 year retirement plan. We live in sunny southern California and the weather has hit over 107* already but there is no good water here. It takes us at least a couple hours to find some, all up hill both ways, and then we have to be in line by sunrise to get a spot on the lake. Don't even get me started about waiting in line for the quagga mussel inspection. No worries here though, our friends and co-workers are always asking when we are going to take the boat out and snickering about us hanging out on the boat in the driveway but we still have the sparkle in our eye dreaming about when we will live on the lake.
Life would be nothing without goals.

Back