Time to admit ,I have been infected ( PADS)

Good to hear! You will be much happier with the handling I think! Did you push your luck and try to get infloor storage and center fuel tank too?
Just in time Jack. I think you'll really like the sps package. Did you go 150 or 200 package?
I did not add anything else ,budget is stretched now and I did not want to push for even more .

I told the boss that we would be better off spending the extra now  than trading again next year if I wasn't happy .

I stayed with the 150 . We don't tube or ski .I did want that larger fuel tank (32 Gallon )  that  comes with the SPS package .

Last edited by a moderator:
What prompted that Jack? You must be going stir crazy!

What prompted that Jack? You must be going stir crazy!
You are not kidding . There is too much snow it is way too cold . I just goggling things and that came up .

Why not ?

I think that is from Jaws .

Yeah it was jaws.

Keep the random goodness coming!

Well I tried and tried but it finally got to me too. Going to the club event and to the boat shows was not at all a good idea  :huh:

Finalized the specs and put in the order today.

2014 21SFX   

Regatta Blue

Taupe Bimini with  Ice Blue LED Lighting

Taupe Mooring Cover

Dimensional Crome Logos

Sports Proformance System SPS 150

Yamaha F150

Rough Water Package

Sea Star Hyd Steering with Tilt

Teak Table

GPS Speedometer with Compass Heading

G Series Bow and Helm Seats

Custom Wheel upgrade with Teak

Carpet Moca Matrix

Aqua Teak Aft Flooring with Black Accent

Extended Bow

Dual Stern Gates with Extended Aft Deck

4 Step Stainless Ladder

Lighted Kicker Speakers

Bluetooth Sony Stereo

Console Seat Cushion Pack

Console Seat Livewell

Trolling Motor Harness and Gate

Stainless LED Docking Lights

Heavy Duty Rubrail

Privacy Enclosure with Frame and Curtain

Rod Locker 

Ski Pylon Transferd from last boat.

Well I tried and tried but it finally got to me too. Going to the club event and to the boat shows was not at all a good idea  :huh:

2014 21SFX   

Regatta Blue

Taupe Mooring Cover

Dimensional Crome Logos

Yamaha F150

Rough Water Package

Teak Table

Carpet Moca Matrix

Extended Bow

4 Step Stainless Ladder

Lighted Kicker Speakers

Bluetooth Sony Stereo

Console Seat Livewell

Heavy Duty Rubrail

Congratulations ! And we have another member .

Don't Know If I should say thanks or not,  Ok Thanks. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so stressful and I made Millions.

I do like the Logo   :)

Don't Know If I should say thanks or not,  Ok Thanks. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so stressful and I made Millions.

I do like the Logo   :)
It is stressful ,I lost a little sleep pondering options .

I think it is overtons ,that will customize a life ring ,right around $100.

If we ever think of a name ,that's what we are going to do .

Congrats Chris! Welcome to the club within the club! I know they aren't planning on doing the club event but there have been a few of us who attended that ordered new boats as a result of attending.

Congrats on the new toon..............again.            :D

It is stressful ,I lost a little sleep pondering options .
Jack

I too Pondered and lost sleep trying to figure everything out. What I want and what I could live without, without wanting it later and of course cost.

Congrats Chris! Welcome to the club within the club! I know they aren't planning on doing the club event but there have been a few of us who attended that ordered new boats as a result of attending.
Andy

Thanks and your right about the club event. The club event was very helpful on trying to decide on what we really wanted and what was out there for us to chose from for options, it is nice when you can see them them for yourself. Wife and I were hoping they would do it again because we didn't get a chance to meet a lot of the club members like yourself that attended. If they had it again on a weekend we would do it again even though it is a 11 to 12 hour drive.

Hopefully TB realizes the benefit of the show and continues it this year. It is about 3 hours from us so we'd go again.

Looks like you went with another custom layout? I don't see a 21sfx on the builder site.

Hopefully TB realizes the benefit of the show and continues it this year. It is about 3 hours from us so we'd go again.

Looks like you went with another custom layout? I don't see a 21sfx on the builder site.
I learned something on the purchase of this boat, and that is the dealers have more to chose from than what we do on the build site. For example if you go to the build site and look at the S series then on the left side you see the lengths of the boats you can chose from and you will see that there is a 17ft model, so if you put a check next to it to see them they are not there, but if you do it on a dealers computer there is a list of available of 17ft models. So there is such a boat as what I ordered 21SFX there we just can't see it. Not sure why they do this.The 2014 21SFX is the same as the 2013 22SFX. It must just be a dealer thing.

Interesting... Also great panel color selection! It really looks great in the sun with the aluminum rails.

2014 21SFX   

Regatta Blue

Taupe Mooring Cover

Dimensional Crome Logos

Yamaha F150

Rough Water Package

Teak Table

Carpet Moca Matrix

Extended Bow

4 Step Stainless Ladder

Lighted Kicker Speakers

Bluetooth Sony Stereo

Console Seat Livewell

Heavy Duty Rubrail

Rod Locker
Dang, was there a box you DIDN'T put a checkmark in?? Lol !!

I see you picked the best color ..... :)

Nice specs.

Interesting... Also great panel color selection! It really looks great in the sun with the aluminum rails.
We did though decide on the Taupe Canvas instead of blue, hope it is a good combo. We also had graphics in the quote but got rid of that last minute, to much $ for a vinyl sticker.

Dang, was there a box you DIDN'T put a checkmark in?? Lol !!

I see you picked the best color ..... :)

Nice specs.
Mouse was going crazy :lol: . 

Ok the truth is, wife said lets just get everything we want this time Because WE ARE NOT GOING THROUGH THIS AGAIN !!! and My birthday is coming up. Awesome wife don't you think.. 

Mouse was going crazy :lol: . 

Ok the truth is, wife said lets just get everything we want this time Because WE ARE NOT GOING THROUGH THIS AGAIN !!! and My birthday is coming up. Awesome wife don't you think.. 
I started by jokingly showing my wife a picture ,she said OK lets order another one .

Back