To Cover or Not to Cover....

Do you put the cover on every night?

• Cover? I have 303, I don't need covers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Barn swallows. I just did some more research and they match the description perfectly. Now to do some more research on if they are protected.
Yes, I think that's what they are. I get the 2 confused. They call them both around here for some reason.

To my knowledge Barn Swallows are not a protected species.

Good to know. I tore down another nest yesterday. We have a ferocious swan though that is terrorizing everything. Came within 15 feet of me yesterday and was attacking all the baby geese. I hate swans.

Good to know. I tore down another nest yesterday. We have a ferocious swan though that is terrorizing everything. Came within 15 feet of me yesterday and was attacking all the baby geese. I hate swans.
I bet you just swana get rid of it, huh?

Good one! Next time it comes at me it is game time. I'm not going to be harassed by a friggin bird. I wish I had video of it yesterday,

Good one! Next time it comes at me it is game time. I'm not going to be harassed by a friggin bird. I wish I had video of it yesterday,
We have 2 of them that come after us in the sea kayaks. Nasty animals for sure. Supposedly they could drown a swimming lab if they wanted to so watch your dog too!

We tend to uncover the boat the first day we get to the lake and put it back on the day we are heading back home.  But our baby doesn't sit outside floating the the water or on an uncovered lift either.  We have a 26' roof to park under and a nice lift to get her out of the water (high and dry as we like to call it).  So far we only have the very rare occasion of bird droppings on the boat due to the hanging owls over our boat that seem to scare off the birds.

DSCN0753_zps5d691219.jpg

Back