To TB Logos with Slogans

Boomers dad

Reaction score
Okay TB awhile back you brought up a topic about developing logos with slogans for owners vehicels etc. I recieved the small Bennington sticker for my vehicle but common we need some LARGE stickers. After all we are PROUD to be Bennington owners. Also somewhere on here you brought up the idea of having some contests with prizes ( sorry Geoffry no prizes for most posts :lol: ).

So it is time for you guys to get with it. We've been doing our part so step it up TB :p

What say you fellow rabble rousers PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES

Okay TB awhile back you brought up a topic about developing logos with slogans for owners vehicels etc. I recieved the small Bennington sticker for my vehicle but common we need some LARGE stickers. After all we are PROUD to be Bennington owners. Also somewhere on here you brought up the idea of having some contests with prizes ( sorry Geoffry no prizes for most posts :lol: ).

So it is time for you guys to get with it. We've been doing our part so step it up TB :p

What say you fellow rabble rousers PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Ummmmm . . . The idea of contests with prizes was my idea(gulp). :huh: Nothing has come together yet. Some of us were made voluntary moderators, but the pay isn't(reread the word voluntary) good enough for us to offer any type of prize.

Good luck with your rabble rousing. :D

andy

Sorry Andy, Didn't realize the prizes were your idea. I do appreciate what you mods do. Maybe you can put a bug in TBs ear about the slogan sticker :)

STICKERS STICKERS STICKERS :D

Well, it was before they asked me to moderate. I was just an instigator back then. hehe

I have not seen mine yet!

Stickers that is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back