Today is the day!!!

Duckgrinder

Reaction score
IT'S HERE.... IT'S HERE....IT'S HERE!!!!! I can't hardly wait!!! I'm going to shut the office down early today just to go get it. My wife got the call yesterday and has been on pins and needles ever since.

Congrats!!! And don't forget.......pics or it didn't happen. B)

Go unwrap your present and share pics!

Sweet, and as others said ...................... PICS !!!!!!!!

Awesome! Indeed, it is exciting. Congratulations on your new boat. Have fun, be safe, and send pics.

Congrats Admiral! Get the swabbies ready for the initial voyage on your boat. I'm waiting for my 1st Bennington to be delivered to me at the lake...once the freakin ice goes out that is!! I was on our lake last weekend and the ice is still about 24' thick. I have a ways to wait! Again, congrats on the boat.

I remember that day! Very exciting. Congrats!

Excellent, congratulations!!!!!

I remember the day last year when I got my boat, remember to bring a fresh pair of pants

I remember the day last year when I got my boat, remember to bring a fresh pair of pants
Oh this one is just too easy for a one liner!! But my wife tells me I need to stop being an ass all the time, so I shall do my best. It's tough though! Haha

Your thought is what I meant Bulldog 8)

Well she's home. All the neighbors came over last night and broke it in with drinks, feeling a little slow from all the drinking last night. As soon as I figgure out how to post pics they will be posted.

After I posted I seen that thread. I will get some posted in a bit. Right now coffee is my friend.

Well I am having a hell if a time trying to figgure this out. I can upload them to the gallery but I can't post any pics like the link says.

Back