Today was the Day: Production Pics

4gators

Reaction score
My new 24SLI coming down the line. Added the EPP Pkg with a 150 Yamaha, kicker upgrade, upgraded flooring. Cant wait for this weekend if everything falls into place.

Customer boat 4516 021b.jpg

Customer boat 4516 017b.jpg

Customer boat 4516 002b.jpg

Customer boat 4516 013b.jpg

My new 24SLI coming down the line. Added the EPP Pkg with a 150 Yamaha, kicker upgrade, upgraded flooring. Cant wait for this weekend if everything falls into place.
We picked up our 24SLI yesterday...took it straight to the river...turned some heads and loved the ride...you are going to enjoy

We picked up our 24SLI yesterday...took it straight to the river...turned some heads and loved the ride...you are going to enjoy
Thanks, really looking forward to it, you have any picks yet? What did you add to it???

I Also have a 20 Sli and I notice in you photo of the helm that there is a dull square area near the floor on the right side of the helm. My pontoon has the same dull area. What is up with that. Mine had a white compound on it. I wipped it off thinking they forgot to clean it and it's dull as hell. I was thinking it is a warrenty issue. So TB waz up?

I Also have a 20 Sli and I notice in you photo of the helm that there is a dull square area near the floor on the right side of the helm. My pontoon has the same dull area. What is up with that. Mine had a white compound on it. I wipped it off thinking they forgot to clean it and it's dull as hell. I was thinking it is a warrenty issue. So TB waz up?
We buff out certain areas near the bottom/sides of consoles so sunlight does not reflect off the shiny surface and burn a hole in your carpet! Leave it be and enjoy your boat! TB

Back