toon tunes

bigmaz

Reaction score
Ok so gettin the new boat in three weeks,a 2275gcw,and I'm looking to load the ipod with music.So I'm looking for input,got some tunes for the toon already in mind but I'm always open to suggestions!I'll call it the club playlist.

Ok so gettin the new boat in three weeks,a 2275gcw,and I'm looking to load the ipod with music.So I'm looking for input,got some tunes for the toon already in mind but I'm always open to suggestions!I'll call it the club playlist.
Kid Rock... All Summer Long.... even better with the video. Can you say "stripper pole?"

Almost any Jimmy Buffet.

Some classic Bob Seger.

That country song... Redneck Yacht Club... don't know who; not even sure that's the name of it.

Hope that helps!

Gotta have some Zac Brown and Buffett doing Knee Deep. Zac does some really good stuff and Jimmy Buffett, what can be said about him. Its all good.

Waylon and Willie are a necessity. Add in some Jamey Johnson, Jerry Jeff, and Merle.

Guess you can figure out I like a variety of country tunes.

Now if you are looking for something a little wilder. I like the classics, not the new stuff. Maybe some Clapton, Joel, and ZZ Top.

If those don't suit you, someone else might have better ideas.

Sunny Ledfurd- Pontoon Boat

(I tried to post the video but it didn't work....sorry for the link. I'm a NooB!
blink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Fish'n in the Dark by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.

Back