Toons Tunes

warrior999

Reaction score
what’s playing while your out on the water?
We have Turnpike Troubadours, Roger Creagar, Max Stalling and other various Red Dirt country artists in the rotation.

I have a two play lists. One of over 100 country tunes from various artists that I regularly add songs to and playing on shuffle so it is always different. The second has over 100 rock tunes from the 70s and 80s.

I've got over 500 songs on a Spotify playlist ranging from the Rat Pack to country to classic rock to some new stuff and some one hit wonders as well. However, no pop, rap or explicit lyrics. You can check it out by searching "Laura's impossibly great jams". Shuffle play music heaven as far as I'm concerned.

I usually just put on Country or Classic Rock from Amazon Music.

We usually listen to our favorite SiriusXM stations. The highway, Classic Vinyl, Classic Rewind. When we have no cell service I put it on my Apple music playlist.

What I listen to is much different
This is a Live version of 1 .( intro is 3 minutes )

View attachment 23993 I usually have my pandora playing the “Yacht Rock Radio”. Perfect music for boating. Check it out. Mostly easy listening music.
+1 for Yacht Rock radio. Good choice Spoiledrotten! And of course we have "On the pontoon" on a CD.....

I usually have my pandora playing the “Yacht Rock Radio”. Perfect music for boating. Check it out. Mostly easy listening music.

I gave this a try yesterday. Definitely good boating tunes. Thanks Spoiledrotten!

View attachment 23993 I usually have my pandora playing the “Yacht Rock Radio”. Perfect music for boating. Check it out. Mostly easy listening music.
Also try “Lake Life Radio” on Pandora. Pretty good. We like LOTS of country from 90’s to present and classic rock from 70’s and 80’s.

what’s playing while your out on the water?
We have Turnpike Troubadours, Roger Creagar, Max Stalling and other various Red Dirt country artists in the rotation.
Great post. Looks like Country and Classic Rock are the clear winners!

80’s rock/synth rock ... all I listen to.
Wife ... she’s head banger stuff .. :p

I play music with my IPOD exclusively and have over 8k songs loaded. My Classic Rock/Country mix playlist has about 1,600 songs on it and it gets played the most. I play lots of known hits but also play lots of relatively unknown tunes. People on the boat routinely ask "who's this?" I've got about 10 bins of CD's and I've learned that just because they are on the radio doesn't mean they are the best songs by said band. Most of my favorite songs are by some of the biggest bands but rarely get air play.

Back