Tow bar

BLL

Reaction score
21 doc with sps package. Extended aft. Chrome rub rails. Can I add a tow bar. If so what part number. 

The only way to get a Bennington tow bar is from a dealer. We don't have access to part #'s. Are you ordering the boat or do you have it already?

Would the Turbo Swing work with the extended aft deck?  I bought one from amazon and the dealer is installing it when they set up the boat. 

will a ski pylon work for you? i ordered an sfx that could not be fitted with a tow bar but the ski pylon could.

I have the extended aft as well as lakeliving and we both have a tow bar. I also have the heavy duty rub rail, so I wouldn't see why you couldn't. Check with your dealer.

Alright I fibbed, lakeliving has the tow bar no extended aft. Just double checked the pics. I do have it so I'm not sure why you couldn't.

Thanks, i was just going off of the builder. I would rather have the pylon, but it doesn't look like that's an option either? 

Can't say I ever saw a pylon on an S series.... but I've been wrong before! :)  

i did notice that turbo swing unit on the boat builder, maybe that's there replacement for the tow bar?

Isn't this what you want?  I know it's not an S but the deck should be the same.

We have the extended swimdeck and factory stainless rubrail with a towbar.....granted its a "G" model.  Not sure why you couldn't get the tow bar factory installed on a "S" model if you have the extended deck and rub rail.  You'd think all the boats would be pretty close to the same from the deck down....other than spacing of the cross stringers.

DSCN43401_zpstjhis31u.jpg

DSCN0754_zps46206ac9.jpg

My S looks exactly like Lake Bums photo.  Two of the legs mount where your heavy duty rub rail would be. I don't see why you couldn't notch the chrome part out though.  I don't have the extra chrome rail though..

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have an S with extended aft and tow bar. 

my S has the extended deck and ski pylon

Sorry guys, I did not have the extended deck selected, so I did not see that a different tow bar option pops up for the extended aft.  It is available- if only I could afford the extended aft!

Think twice about the extended deck. In my opinion, it is the best upgrade available and well worth the money. 

Very useful when docking, fishing, skiing, loading, boarding, tubing, grilling, swimming, sitting, rafting, anchoring, beaching, waxing, covering, trailering, drinking, talking...   The list is longer. Those are just the things that came to mind quickly.  Docking is number one though. Many situations are difficult if you can't stand at the back of the boat on the port side. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Think twice about the extended deck. In my opinion, it is the best upgrade available and well worth the money.

Very useful when docking, fishing, skiing, loading, boarding, tubing, grilling, swimming, sitting, rafting, anchoring, beaching, waxing, covering, trailering, drinking, talking...   The list is longer. Those are just the things that came to mind quickly.  Docking is number one though. Many situations are difficult if you can't stand at the back of the boat on the port side.

+1

... and Twerking

+2

Back