Trailer and pontoon length

rczzh

Reaction score
I have on order a 22' pontoon, 2 toons, and a 90 hp motor on a yacht club trailer. Can any one tell me about how long this will be? From trailer tongue to back of motor. Also how tall from ground to highest point on pontoon, with top down of course. Im trying to figure out if it will fit in my garage. Thanks

I Have a 20' and a yacht club trailer made for a 22' and tandem axle, it was about 28' from back of motor to front of the tongue. 

The height depends on what trailer you have. I have a 8' high garage door and it will not fit in my garage.

There are pics in my gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I have on order a 22' pontoon, 2 toons, and a 90 hp motor on a yacht club trailer. Can any one tell me about how long this will be? From trailer tongue to back of motor. Also how tall from ground to highest point on pontoon, with top down of course. Im trying to figure out if it will fit in my garage. Thanks
My 2275RCW ESP is actually listed at 24'1" plus engine, not really 22' as the name would imply. On a Mid-America tandem trailer with the Verado 250 tilted down, aft deck, trailer tongue/winch stand, etc it is ~35' long. I have a 36' pole barn and it just barely fits straight in. Sorry, I'm not sure on the height but it definitely doesn't fit through a standard size garage door. We have a 10' sliding door which is fine.

I'll make the answer easy for you. You will need a minimum of 35' length and a 10 ft door.

I have a EZ-Loader trailer with 14" tires. Raised helm with R series captain chair. I have to drop my bimini so the chair is the highest point. I have a bit of a slope going into the door and it just fits. It would definately not go in an 8' door. Overall length is 33.5 ft.

Back