Trailer Tires

I will go in the barn and take a picture later today.

Tires on my Hoosier Trailer.
Unfortunately, probably will not get back to Canada again this year. Our family missed going to the fishing camp last year for the first time since 1946.

Attachments

• thumbnail (9).jpg
    thumbnail (9).jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 14
I have had Carlisle brand trailer tires and have had good luck with them. I thought they were made entirely in the United States but found out that certain models are made in China. I've also had off no name brand chinese made inexpensive trailer tires that also served us well and never left us on the side of the road. I've always had at least 13 inch trailer tires and try to go up at least 1 load classification than required. I also keep them covered to protect them from UV rays..... IMG_20210125_173005815.jpg

Last edited:
After checking for clearance I went to a 14" from a 13" so I could use Goodyear tires, I couldn't find any 13" that were made in the us.

In the RV world, Goodyear Marathons are generally shunned as CCC (Cheap Chinese C**p)

FYI - I really like the Kenda Loadstar trailer tires the best. Seems when next to Carlisle and a load on them, the Carlisle squeeze out more at the bottom

Carlisle Radial Trail HD tires have always served me well, never a flat tire. I got load range D for my 25' R model Benny. Plus, they are rated for 85 miles per hour, not 65 like most. Surprisingly, Amazon had the best price....but Discount Tire will match it and order them for you.

Back