Trailer

JColberg18

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place to get a Tritoon trailer for a 23ssbxp. Looking for new in the IL, IN, WI area. I live in Chicago area with a Lake House in Madison, Wi. Dealer quoted me $4500. Looking for other options.

Anyone know of a good place to get a Tritoon trailer for a 23ssbxp. Looking for new in the IL, IN, WI area. I live in Chicago area with a Lake House in Madison, Wi. Dealer quoted me $4500. Looking for other options.
www.trailersforpontoons.com in Elkhart IN. Search the forum and you'll find many threads, including mine, on this supplier. You can walk in, explain what you want, usually drive out the same day with the configured trailer. Very highly recommended!

I second toms recommendation. I just ordered there plastic bunk covers and they were quick to reply on email and easy to get on the phone. Shipped same day as I ordered. They seem to have there stuff together. And there price is really fair. I really want to call up there and order the triple axle set up correctly for my 2550 but I guess my dual axle with 12 inch tires will have to do. I don’t trailer far enough to justify 5k for the big boy trailer.

Just spent a few weeks to a month on this, my local dealer beat the above mentioned with a-

New Tandem Axle Bunk Pontoon Trailer with:
*Triple Tube Kit (Bunk Supports under all 3 Pontoons)
*Tandem Axle Disc Brakes (10" Discs)
*Stern Extension Frame (Frame & Bunk Support Extended under Center Pontoon)
*Plastic Bunk Wrap
*Galvanized

Standard features:
>Deluxe Winch Stand with Large Step Ladder and Handrail
>Heavy Duty Winch (3200lb)
>LED Lights
>13" Radial Tires
>Galvanized Rims
>Steel Fenders
>Dual Wheel Tongue Jack
>4" Box Tube Steel
>3/16" Steel Side Frames and Cross Members
>5000lb Capacity

etc for a 22SSBXP tri toon trailer by about 400.00 but I found that for my boat, most trailers were coming in around that 4K-4500k.

Th only thing I was really missing was a torsion axle, but the more I talked to people, the more I got steered away from it..plus we plan on traveling with our toon so I want more than just a storage jockey.

Good luck in your search.

the big boy trailer.

I love the "big boy trailer"... here's mine. I feel like it's a pretty big boat, and it's hard to imagine it on a smaller rig. Trailer + boat is 35 feet 11 inches from the ball to the end of the ski deck.

20180602_142008.jpg
20180602_140919.jpg

Last edited:
That is a trailer appropriate for the boat I like it. So many people don’t know or don’t care

Mine is fine for short trips like I make with it. But if I ever wanted to go very far I wouldn’t trust it especially in hot weather

That is a trailer appropriate for the boat I like it. So many people don’t know or don’t care

Mine is fine for short trips like I make with it. But if I ever wanted to go very far I wouldn’t trust it especially in hot weather
Yes indeed. That is a big set up!! looks good!! I can’t believe that it squats that Superduty.

I can’t believe that it squats that Superduty.

It actually doesn't... the truck has always had the look of being slightly down by the stern, even when not hitched. I'm thinking of putting some sandbags inside the engine compartment to level it out.

:p:D

(Inside furum joke... I'm sorry everybody, I just couldn't resist...)

my 1/2 ton doesn’t even squat with a 8000lb G23 on it..springs r more sturdy

Excellent! You won't need sandbags! Have any I can borrow ?

Back