Tri-toon motor 115?

“Buy your last boat first” also consider resale. We have the 150 and love it. Two great options; power steering, the extended rear deck is great for numerous uses.
I love this advice, I took it to heart when we bought our 22" SXP and went for the Yamaha 175. Glad I did. Cruises fine at a very low RPM and is very quiet. But, when I want to get up and go it does! Thanks

We have a 2018 22' GSR tri with a 200hp Yamaha and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
We Love it. Quick and Smooth.

I went with a 150 on my TriToon, very glad I didn't stay with the 115. I still wish our boat was faster though!
Welcome aboard, Nater! How about posting some pictures of your boat.

...at the end of the day get out on the lake within your families budget.

I think this is very important in buying a boat. There is much to be said about “buy your last boat first”. However, like many things, there will always be bigger, better, new features, etc... to tempt us every year or two. And with boats/pontoons, those “new” things are incredibly pricey.

Thus, buying the boat that meets your needs, and doesn’t over-extend a families budget or financial health is huge. No use having that shinny new boat and over time watching the rest of a families financial health fall apart for something that’s not a necessity.

Back