Trolling motor and docking in crowded marina

Where are you looking in NC? We have a great realtor friend here at the lake. Used her when house hunting in 2004 and have been good friends ever since. She's very knowledgeable of around the lake

Thanks Cwag!  I will keep you in mind.  When I say near future I'm looking at within next 4-5 years when kids out of school.  We are currently in a weekly debate and research over the coast (specifically a Topsail Island area townhouse) or Lake Norman.  My wife loves lake Norman and I have to admit, since we have had this boat, the thought of lake living is growing on me.  On the other hand,  the housing prices on the coast in the Topsail area are very tempting, even looking at trying to get into one early and renting out until we make the move.  

Thanks Cwag!  I will keep you in mind.  When I say near future I'm looking at within next 4-5 years when kids out of school.  We are currently in a weekly debate and research over the coast (specifically a Topsail Island area townhouse) or Lake Norman.  My wife loves lake Norman and I have to admit, since we have had this boat, the thought of lake living is growing on me.  On the other hand,  the housing prices on the coast in the Topsail area are very tempting, even looking at trying to get into one early and renting out until we make the move.  

You're welcome. She can set you up with listings with your parameters if you want. Just let me know and I'll put you in touch.

Thanks Cwag! I will keep you in mind. When I say near future I'm looking at within next 4-5 years when kids out of school. We are currently in a weekly debate and research over the coast (specifically a Topsail Island area townhouse) or Lake Norman. My wife loves lake Norman and I have to admit, since we have had this boat, the thought of lake living is growing on me. On the other hand, the housing prices on the coast in the Topsail area are very tempting, even looking at trying to get into one early and renting out until we make the move.

Check out Lake Gaston if you are considering NC lakes - Lake Gaston is a beautiful lake and very uncrowded.

Back