Trolling motor mount

kjb85ski

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just curious if anyone has mounted their trolling motor/motor bracket underneath the deck on the front of their pontoon? I have a tritoon and I'm looking at ways to mount some sort of receiver underneath (similar to truck receiver) so I don't have to mount the trolling motor bracket on the deck of the boat? I've attached something similar I found on this forum and looking for other ideas as well. Appreciate any ideas.

Kevin

Attachments

• Trolling motor.jpg
    Trolling motor.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 68
I know a guy with a plan, but no time to make it happen... I think you know him.

trolling motor 2.jpg trolling motor pic 1.jpg

I saw this one a while back but given you have the SPS and waveshiled below desk this wouldn't be doable. Since mine doesn't have the deck that extends over the toon tips like yours you might have some other areas to mount to.

I passed my plan by Bennington and they confirmed it wouldn't impact the warranty which was important to me.

Last edited:
And good to see you on here! Tell the others about your sweet boat. And we like photos here!

And good to see you on here! Tell the others about your sweet boat. And we like photos here!
Thanks for sending that other picture that looks pretty sweet. I think your plan was similar to that if I recall. Yeah I'll have to get a picture and update profile.

Back