Uhhh, where's my anchor light? Tower help!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Hey tower folks, or folks that have seen the tower, is there an anchor light on this bad boy? We all assumed it would be at the tow point on the tower, but don't see one!

Didn't they tell you? Tower models cannot be driven at night, it is strictly a day boat. JUST KIDDING. I googled it and all I came up with was the photo of the girl using the water hose to spray her legs. Maybe that's another option they forgot to share with you? The anchor fairy option. At dusk, she appears and holds a light like Tinker Bell.

No Rockie, that s true. Canadian law. Tower models cannot be driven at night .Speakers might inadverently come on and wake up the neighborhood and disturb Canadian night fishing.

Haha, couple of jokers on here! So in other words you have no idea?

True story, I have no clue. But I do think the Tinker Bell option has validity.

It is part of the anchor package, didn't you order a lighted anchor?

Mine is in the top of the tow point on the Arch. Just be careful pulling into a covered dock!! Although mine is nearly perfectly bent now.

Oh great, time to trade for the new " Tower Model With Anchor Light " .... I can see the thread starting in 3.....2.....1.... LOL !!!!

Hehe, not going to happen Semp! I need to at least take delivery first!! Anyway, I found a couple pics, the folks that have the light, does it look like this?

I'm pretty sure I see a anchor light bar on top there, but then I see pics like this

And there clearly is no light bar. Ultimately I don't honestly care since I'm never out at night (wouldn't want to scare the fisherman!) but just wondered.

Maybe it's just folded forward for towing purposes ??

It's only available by option in Canada. :lol:

Turn you nav lights on at night and see if you find it ;)

I would, but I haven't picked it up yet. Was supposed to pick it up yesterday, but that tower was to big to fit in my dealers shop so they've been doing it outside, we'll by the time the rain let up yesterday it was too late to go and get it. So, Sunday is the day!!

So we are to assume all the ice is gone now "up there" ..... ;-)

Haha, yup, ice is definitely gone. Although I am afraid that by the time I get this boat ready for the water it will be too late!

Gee Derrick, we aren't allowed to build boats without anchor lighting, but hiding it from you is definitely allowed. :D

There is a flip-up cap on top of the towing spindle....this is where the anchor light attaches!

Gee Derrick, we aren't allowed to build boats without anchor lighting, but hiding it from you is definitely allowed. :D

There is a flip-up cap on top of the towing spindle....this is where the anchor light attaches!
That's so Bennington clever I think you should have let him twist in the wind until he begged!

Oh you are the crafty ones aren't you!! I love it since I never use it anyway!! Waking up in about 4 hours to get on the road to go get that beautiful piece of heaven tomorrow!! I guess I should get to sleep! Of course they're calling for 25-30mm of rain tomorrow, of course they are! Oh well, not too bad, hopefully we'll miss it all, somehow!

Be safe Derrick and have a good trip. Hope you don't see that 1" of rain:). You and your crazy metric system. Hahahhaha

Todd

Back