Uhhh, where's my anchor light? Tower help!

Well, back to work I go, these past couple days of being hunched over under the playpen cover trying to lug around 75lb batteries has been delightful!! Looking back on it all, should have just left it factory! Maybe for the guru's on here it would be simple, as I'm sure it really is, but I spend more time thinking and evaluating each thing that I really feel like I have accomplished nothing. Oh, I did drill a 2"+ hole in my dash. That was scary, but turned out ok. As for the rest, we'll trying to figure it all out, while hoping the cousin comes for a visit this weekend and helps guide my stupidity! Stay tooned!

Hunched under the playpen cover? You need one of these:

2080382.jpg

It helps remove the playpen cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have the playpen cover off, unfortunately, I prefer to be dry while trying to figure out this stuff and the rain makes that difficult. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Derrick!!! Nice looking boat! Isn't it amazing how small the tow vehicles look compared to a pontoon! ENJOY!

Haha, forget about tow vehicles, you should see how small my HOUSE looks with this thing parked in the driveway! Thanks everyone.

Rain or what you call pre-snow

Yeah, what we used say in da UP, 9 months of winter and 3 months of bad sledding. You sure it wasn't snow falling Derrick?

Hehe, it was a warm snowfall.

Back