Unable to refuel 2015 Bennington 18S

Tom41

Reaction score
Help! After years of having no problems refueling, fuel now spills back when refueling. Need help in resolving this issue and a detailed description of the parts of the Enviro-fill system and how they work.

Tom- do a search in the search bar in upper right corner. This has been discussed quite a bit on the forum and you’ll get several suggestions.

Tom, thanks for responding, however on my boat I have an Ameri-Kart 28 Ga.tank with 5 ports (3 of which I can identify) , but the other 2 I can't. The 2 smaller lines off the fueling neck are the 2 that I am interested in knowing about, as to their purpose. When I disconnect the larger of the 2 from the tank, fuel comes out of the barb, which is unusual as the tank is only a quarter full. Has the tank somehow been pressurized? By the way, the tank is equipped with the Enviro-fill system.

Help! After years of having no problems refueling, fuel now spills back when refueling. Need help in resolving this issue and a detailed description of the parts of the Enviro-fill system and how they work.
I am a new owner, had no problems now I'm having a issue , found out before I was adding gas with the motor down , I had the the motor up the last time and it kept over filling , lowered the motor and worked fine , hope this helps.
Ed

I had the same problem and was told to go in and unhook the fuel filter and blow thru the lines from both sides. There are 2-3 lines to unhook and blow thru. There is just fuel in the air lines. You maybe over filled the tank. It worked for me.

Back