Underwater lights on toons

offroadr

Reaction score
Who hear has done this and what did you use? I searched and all I can find is the DIY along the sides. I don't want that much light, just the rear in blue like a center console has.

I have every light option and love night boating because of it. Nothing better than a slow late night cruise with music and a boat load of friends

I mounted them on each side of the motor, on the transom. I’ll try to post what I have, tomorrow.

Last edited:
I mounted the on each side of the motor, on the transom. I’ll try to post what I have, tomorrow.
Thanks. I have an IO with a swim platform but still would like to see where yours are mounted!

I have two LED on each side.

393E13F4-4216-4024-84FA-719AC7038A06.jpeg

Naturally the murky water will dim the lights and I would think the $200 are more powerful, look at how many lumens each light produces, the higher the better

I installed this last fall, but will have to see how they do this Spring!!!!!

Attachments

• 20181010_135848.jpg
    20181010_135848.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 341
Pontoonstuff has some good things and their prices are reasonable.

I have JUST gotten my toon, it has lights on the end of each log, unknown brand. Everything I have read online points towards "you get what you pay for" when it comes to the underwater LED's. I can say from experience, the same it true for automotive LED's. If these end up sucking, I will be dumping some decent coin on a nicer set. I agree that night cruises are more fun with lights all around!

Getting ready to have some lights installed on mine finally. Which type and brand do you guys recommend?

FB542328-F5EF-4F86-BF6D-E881AED8D15D.jpeg
Mine were installed at factory. Really like them and they have the 10 year warranty. They have already replaced my cup holder led lighting. Love that warranty.

Last edited:
Appreciate the replies so far but I was really hoping more would chime in to help me decide on a good multi-color under the deck LED lighting system.

Back