UPDATE Dreams for Kids DC...Extreme Recess 2012

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
R

Retired Team Member1

Please join Dreams for Kids DC, Bennington Pontoons, On The Edge Children's Foundation and Hoffmaster's Marina on Saturday, July 14, 2012, as we present the 4th Annual Exreme Recess Waterskiing Clinic. We need volunteers with and without Bennington pontoon boats to make this event even more special! We can accomodate boat launch and weekend trailer storage for volunteers. Read the details and sign-up below!

http://extremerecesswaterskiing-eorg.eventbrite.com/

Dreams for Kids is bringing together children and youth with physical & developmental disabilities, their families, professional waterskiers, caring boaters and volunteers for a great day of waterskiiing, tubing, canoeing and much more! This is a free event but sign up is required.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pohick Bay Regional Park

Lorton, VA

10:00 a.m. start

waterski2.png

waterski3.png

Check out these links for more event photos, details and sign up.

More Images

Dreams For Kids Website

Email Here to volunteer

Hoffmasters Marina

Thanks for giving back, Club Bennington!

Last edited:
I applaud Bennington for this wonderful event. I will look for some opportunity in my area of Michigan

Great job TB

Todd

I to applaud Bennington. What a great way to give back. I have worked with special needs children for many years. There is nothing more rewarding and I have learned you get way more out of this than what you give. You can learn so much from these children. I would love to see this grow to where maybe each region could hold a event at the same time each year making it a nation wide event.

Thanks again Bennington and all other volunteers

Bigtop in Texas

Will Team Bennington be participating in or hosting this event in 2012????????

Unfortunately my wife and I will be out of town this weekend so we won't be able to volunteer. I have a special needs nephew that lives in Maryland who we would love to get to participate. Pohick Bay Park is north of us right off of 95 about a half hour from Fredericksburg. I have spoken to Mr. Hoffmaster in the past at a couple boatshows. He does alot of work in the surrounding community..........

Back