Upholstery 2015 Bennington Feedback

rdcooper

Reaction score
Hey! Looking for some feedback. I had an animal (Racoon) go to town on my boat this winter. Somehow it found its way inside under the cover and couldn't get out for a while. Hopefully, he found Jesus while in Solitary. Anyone have recommendations on either the best place for fabric or if it just makes sense to go to a dealer and ordering a new bench. Would they be able to match fabric either way? Appreciate the ideas.

Try a local upholstery shop. They may be able to acquire the same/comparable vinyl/fabric and repair it like new........Worth a shot!

You could have an issue getting foam . Multiple industries are having production delays due to the shortage .

Hey! Looking for some feedback. I had an animal (Racoon) go to town on my boat this winter. Somehow it found its way inside under the cover and couldn't get out for a while. Hopefully, he found Jesus while in Solitary. Anyone have recommendations on either the best place for fabric or if it just makes sense to go to a dealer and ordering a new bench. Would they be able to match fabric either way? Appreciate the ideas.

Holy crap! He went to town!!!

Good grief Charlie Brown. Talk about digging into it. Yikes!!!

I was thinking the same about checking with insurance for coverage for whatever direction you need to go in for repair or replacement. I lean in the full bench replacement direction myself.

Most insurance policies exclude rodent and other animal damage.

I have been quoted $2k from the local Bennington dealer for the entire bench seat, and $900 for the upholstery shop. I hope they can match it well!

Back