Upholstery help to new Bennington owner

Reaction score
We just purchased our first Bennington tritoon and need some help. It’s a 2013 2275 RCW. We love it but the week prior to us getting it an animal ruined four seat corners and we are having difficulty identifying the grey/silver material shown in the photo. We have been working with our local Bennington dealer but no success. They don’t seem to be getting the support from the factory. We are a bit lost for words. We saved up to purchase a premium boat yet the customer service is not welcoming. I have provided the Hull ID which I thought would get them back to a bill of material. We are reaching out to the community to see if anyone can help and even have a yard of this we could purchase. We would like to be able to use it this summer.... thanks in advance and we look forward to great times with our new boat.

Attachments

• F6EA6954-7D12-449C-87D7-BEBE659C17D8.jpeg
    F6EA6954-7D12-449C-87D7-BEBE659C17D8.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Isn't 2013 too old for Simtex? My build sheet for my 2013 just says Vinyl but I don't have that specific accent.

I believe the material you are looking for is called Simtex
Not simtex. Was not in use on Bennington’s in 2013, unless it has already been reupholstered.

That's the "Diamante" vinyl, not the Simtex.

Back