Vantage pontoon protection

I like it. May have to see it on a boat first but I think it would keep the toons looking nice for a long time

I agree. I just kicked off an email to them asking if I can install it myself. No dealers within 150 miles of me, doesn't look too hard.

I contacted two of the dealers listed on their site...

Neither knew a thing about the product...

It's like they just signed up for shits & grins...

The last thing I'm going to do is be a guinea pig... o_O

Last edited:
I have it on my Benny and I'm glad that I went with it. There are many shallows, rocks and other hazards in my waters and I feel like it was a solid investment.

The guards still look new after a full season in salt water. I recommend them if you think that you need the protection. They have delivered as advertised for me so far.

I have it on my Benny and I'm glad that I went with it. There are many shallows, rocks and other hazards in my waters and I feel like it was a solid investment.

The guards still look new after a full season in salt water. I recommend them if you think that you need the protection. They have delivered as advertised for me so far.

Any pictures?

I emailed them a couple days ago via their website and haven't heard anything yet. That's a disappointing beginning. Perhaps next week.

Our dealer installs it and I've seen it in the showroom as well as on the lake. Due to a botched acid wash, they are installing it on my boat. I'll have pictures and a write-up in June when the ice clears. They also have a clear wrap that you put on new toons and it looks great.

I've got a GCW 2574 and I think it was about $2500 with most of that being labor. If I had a new boat or polished toons, I'd do it in a heartbeat. It's a 3M material and if necessary can be completely removed. Further, I'm told that badly damaged areas can be cut out and repaired. That said, at this point I don't have any experience with the product but seeing it in person, I was impressed.

The ice better clear before June .:D
Our dealer installs it and I've seen it in the showroom as well as on the lake. Due to a botched acid wash, they are installing it on my boat. I'll have pictures and a write-up in June when the ice clears. They also have a clear wrap that you put on new toons and it looks great.

It certainly looks great on the showroom boats. Looking forward to seeing Steve’s boat this summer after its added to his. Considering the stuff ourselves.

Looks like a great product but with the sidelights on my boat wondering how it would effect that

I emailed them a couple days ago via their website and haven't heard anything yet. That's a disappointing beginning. Perhaps next week.
Hey Chris, I’m in the same predicament. I saw a boat on the showroom floor that had the vantage system installed. I really like it but no dealer remotely close for installation on my Q. Did you ever get a response?

Hey Chris, I’m in the same predicament. I saw a boat on the showroom floor that had the vantage system installed. I really like it but no dealer remotely close for installation on my Q. Did you ever get a response?

I'm sorry to say that I never received a reply to my email. I probably should have tried again but pushed it to a back burner at the time. I still think that they have an interesting product but there are still no dealers near me.

They contacted me right after I emailed them just over a year ago . I decided against it because it does not go below the water line .
Here is their phone number ,877-477-3456

I'm sorry to say that I never received a reply to my email. I probably should have tried again but pushed it to a back burner at the time. I still think that they have an interesting product but there are still no dealers near me.
My dealer gave me a quote price for “uninstalled” product. Vantage sent me samples, I’m in the process of picking the color and then ordering. When it arrives and I give it a go, I’ll let you know how it went. I figure it’s worth a try!

They contacted me right after I emailed them just over a year ago . I decided against it because it does not go below the water line .
Here is their phone number ,877-477-3456

Jack, do you recall whether they were willing to sell you their product directly? Or did you have to involve one of their distributor/dealers?

Montana, looking forward to hearing about your experience moving forward.

Never asked . Once I found out it was not for below the water line I lost interest

Back