VETERANS DAY

Afisman

Reaction score
Wishing all Veterans a GREAT DAY . And may all Naval personnel have fair winds and following seas  where ever you are.  God Bless You All.

handshake, stan

God Bless all our pass, present and future military personnel and their families. We can do what we do, because you have done what you did for the United States of American. Still the greatest country in the world. Regardless of the leaders in Washington.

God Bless all who serve. I appreciate the country I live in and I understand how it stays the way it is. Thank You for Our Freedom!!

As a Viet Nam Vet, you are welcome and I appreciate the thanks we get now!

Jack

Jack,

Thank you for your dedication and service.  My dad was a Vietnam vet as well and both my daughters graduated from the Air Force Academy.  My oldest son was in the Navy.  I have the utmost respect for anyone who served our country.  Nowadays it all seems be taken for granted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack,

Thank you for your dedication and service.  My dad was a Vietnam vet as well and both my daughters graduated from the Air Force Academy.  My oldest son was in the Navy.  I have the utmost respect for anyone who served our country.  Nowadays it all seems be taken for granted.
Thank You from another Nam vet and thank your dad, daughters and son for serving.

Thank you to those that have served. This country is a better place because of your service.

Thank you all for your service!

As a Vietnam Vet, I thank all for the well wishes, and thank all my brothers and sisters in arms for your service. I must say that lately those of us that served during Nam have received much better treatment than back while we were still active back in the late '60s and '70s. Thanks again!

As a Vietnam Vet, I thank all for the well wishes, and thank all my brothers and sisters in arms for your service. I must say that lately those of us that served during Nam have received much better treatment than back while we were still active back in the late '60s and '70s. Thanks again!
Agreed 100%

A day late ,been out of town .

Thank You to all of our  Veterans .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back