vinyl replacement for 06 bennington

tommymac

Reaction score
hello, i have a 2006 bennington tritoon 25 ft fishing toon. birds damaged my vinyl in a few areas. i am trying to find some vinyl to have the areas repaired and cannot seem to find any dealers locally that can help. does anyone have any type of ideas for this. we love our bennington and want to restore it to its glissoning beauty. thanks in advance.

Hi Tommymac, First, let me welcome you aboard the club, it's good to see so many new members coming onboard. As for your vinyl contact Veada Industries at Veada.com. They are a major supplier to the boating industry, and will send you samples of vinyl you pick from their website. Hope this helps, let us know how it turns out for you!

Vaeda Industries was outstanding to deal with - seems like I got my vinyl samples in the mail about 3 days after requesting them online. Attached picture is of the three cushions I ordered from them. After receiving my order, they said it would take 5-6 weeks to get them, but received them in 3 weeks. It is hard to tell in this pic, but the two cream colored cushions match one of the two cream colors in my furniture exactly; the maroon one is very near an exact match. They float and have a zipper in the back with which you can remove the interior material for drying if you need to. They cost $25 each (might seem steep but my wife insisted on matching material!)

PontoonCushions.jpg

Hi Tommymac, First, let me welcome you aboard the club, it's good to see so many new members coming onboard. As for your vinyl contact Veada Industries at Veada.com. They are a major supplier to the boating industry, and will send you samples of vinyl you pick from their website. Hope this helps, let us know how it turns out for you!
Thanks for your help I will contact them. I will let you know how it goes.

Vaeda Industries was outstanding to deal with - seems like I got my vinyl samples in the mail about 3 days after requesting them online. Attached picture is of the three cushions I ordered from them. After receiving my order, they said it would take 5-6 weeks to get them, but received them in 3 weeks. It is hard to tell in this pic, but the two cream colored cushions match one of the two cream colors in my furniture exactly; the maroon one is very near an exact match. They float and have a zipper in the back with which you can remove the interior material for drying if you need to. They cost $25 each (might seem steep but my wife insisted on matching material!)
thanks for your help, I will let you know how it goes. I like the cushions they made for you I will have to get a couple.

Back