Virtual Demo Goodies

SeaDog SC

Reaction score
Back in late winter, early spring, 2021 - Bennington offered a virtual demo for their boats, they also offered a "Goody Package" if you attended the virtual demo and later purchased a new boat. I did both, but crickets from Bennington. I no longer have the links they provided, did anybody get the "deal" they offered?

Back in late winter, early spring, 2021 - Bennington offered a virtual demo for their boats, they also offered a "Goody Package" if you attended the virtual demo and later purchased a new boat. I did both, but crickets from Bennington. I no longer have the links they provided, did anybody get the "deal" they offered?
I think there was something that said iyou would receive the credit something like 60 days after you filed the warranty.

I think there was something that said iyou would receive the credit something like 60 days after you filed the warranty.
Found an email

Thank you for pre‑registering for the Bennington virtual showroom event in January. We hope you found the information valuable when considering your new Bennington purchase. Please note, because you pre‑registered for the event, if you purchase a new Bennington Pontoon you can expect to receive your Bennington Gear Store gift card via email up to 60 days after your boat is warranty registered. Your boat must be warranty registered by December 31, 2021 in order to be qualified to receive a gift card.

I just sent Bennington an inquiry on same issue. Warranty should have been registered by dealer back in early Feb, but haven't seen the gift card confirmation 90 days later

Per Bennington

The lady in charge of the gift card distribution does a scrub at the first week of the month. So she will look at any qualifying warranty/deliveries for the prior month and then approve the card and then Bennington will send out an email that month to the person.
So people who took delivery in April should see something this month.
For the record, I registered my own warranty on the website and it worked fine for me,
No need for dealer.

Per Bennington

The lady in charge of the gift card distribution does a scrub at the first week of the month. So she will look at any qualifying warranty/deliveries for the prior month and then approve the card and then Bennington will send out an email that month to the person.
So people who took delivery in April should see something this month.
For the record, I registered my own warranty on the website and it worked fine for me,
No need for dealer.
Good deal. I checked with my dealer on 02/09 and they confirmed they had registered warranty for both Bennington and Yamaha.

I reached out to Bennington about a month ago regarding the gift certificate offer as part of their 2021 virtual demo. The dealer registered my pontoon back on Feb. 5th. I did hear back from Bennington about a month ago and confirm that they do have my registration on file, but to this day, I have not received my gift card from Bennington. Mozekian's post is correct as that is the same response I received from Bennington.

I'll have to check my email when I get home from work, but I did receive the email from Bennington with the gift code to the gear store. I'm going to guess it was about a month after went into the dealer to finalize the paperwork. Once the paperwork was done, they registered it for us. And to be truthful, my wife and I both looked in the gear store website and nothing really jumped out at us that we had to get. More clothing than anything else.

Last year I was sent a heavy duty canvas Bennington towel/beach bag and some towels, and a few other assorted items as a gift. I must say, the towels are pretty nice, and I really like the heavy duty towel/beach bag. If nothing else stands out to people with the gift certificates this year, maybe those items would just be nice “extras” for company on the boat? I hear the athletic men’s shirts are pretty nice too, but I don’t have any. Just some ideas for those not sure what to grab with their certificates from the online Bennington store.

Last year I was sent a heavy duty canvas Bennington towel/beach bag and some towels, and a few other assorted items as a gift. I must say, the towels are pretty nice, and I really like the heavy duty towel/beach bag. If nothing else stands out to people with the gift certificates this year, maybe those items would just be nice “extras” for company on the boat? I hear the athletic men’s shirts are pretty nice too, but I don’t have any. Just some ideas for those not sure what to grab with their certificates from the online Bennington store.
Funny you say that because part of my $250 went to 6 towels and 2 of those beach bags.

Funny you say that because part of my $250 went to 6 towels and 2 of those beach bags.
Nice! Have you gotten them yet? I was pretty impressed with ours when we got them. I have actually considered getting a couple more towels and potentially another beach bag.

Nice! Have you gotten them yet? I was pretty impressed with ours when we got them. I have actually considered getting a couple more towels and potentially another beach bag.
Ordered last week. So waiting on them. Glad to hear they are nice quality.

Me too. I received an email with my promo code. Got a long sleeve tee-shirt, towels, license plate frame and some key floaties.

I got my gift code today, but it's not working. Anyone else having that problem?
I had the same issue until I removed the space between my last name and the numbers then it worked.

I just tried that, but unfortunately it didn’t work. I’ve called and emailed the person the email says to call with no response. Hopefully I’ll get something tomorrow.

Has anyone had any luck receiving their goods after ordering recently?

I placed my order on the 5th of May and got a confirmation email and have heard nothing since, so just over 2 weeks since ordered. The only contact they have is a guys phone number and it goes to voice mail. Wondering if anyone has had better luck or if anyone has insight on how long it took for them in the past to get a shipping confirmation

I think it takes a long time getting something made/shipped from the Bennington online store. That’s my take on it at least from having had a care package ordered and shipped to me as a gift. I think it took like 4-6 weeks.

Back