Want to add Bimini accent lights

BHR23SB

Reaction score
So just got my new R23. LOVE IT! But...my old benny had lights built into the Bimini top. And my new one doesn’t. Does anyone know of a kit i could get to add to my new boat? Also, can i wire the lights up to the white nav light wires that go thru the frame?
Thanks for any help.

Welcome and post some pictures! Unfortunately, I can't help you out with a kit or wiring suggestion. Hopefully some of our resident electrical experts will chime in.

One of the Bennington boats at Sacandaga did their own and looks the same as my factory install, if I run into him at the lake I will ask for details

One of the Bennington boats at Sacandaga did their own and looks the same as my factory install, if I run into him at the lake I will ask for details
That would be wonderful. Thank you!

I would say this is a rather easy install..check out https://www.superbrightleds.com. I have gotten cockpit and underwater lighting from them before. Prob drill a few holes in the minini rail and slide them in. i would absolutely wire them to the white NAV light, I got these on my new Bennington, and thats exactly how they are wired. Im pretty good with aftermarket installs, this sounds like it would be rather simple. I have done cockpit lighting in my sea ray before, easy peasy...

make sure when you join the wires, use marine grade wire and heat shrink the connections FYI

Found this thread and it Sounds exactly what I would like to add to our Bimini top...
Any follow up photos? Suggestions?

I would say this is a rather easy install..check out https://www.superbrightleds.com. I have gotten cockpit and underwater lighting from them before. Prob drill a few holes in the minini rail and slide them in. i would absolutely wire them to the white NAV light, I got these on my new Bennington, and thats exactly how they are wired. Im pretty good with aftermarket installs, this sounds like it would be rather simple. I have done cockpit lighting in my sea ray before, easy peasy...
Hey Kozzy,
Bimini lights sound cool I've never seen them factory installed. Could you send some pics of the stock set up?

Back