Warranty on cover

tichiganlake

Reaction score
does anyone know the warranty coverage on the cover ? Mine just ripped into pieces and I have a 2008 22ft RLI, should last longer than 3 seasons ??!!

does anyone know the warranty coverage on the cover ? Mine just ripped into pieces and I have a 2008 22ft RLI, should last longer than 3 seasons ??!!
5 year bow to stern coverage to original owner during the 2008 model year, including the cover. (No owner negligence, right?) Please discuss with your dealer! TB

5 year bow to stern coverage to original owner during the 2008 model year, including the cover. (No owner negligence, right?) Please discuss with your dealer! TB
My cover is looking a little faded and some of the stitching around the air vents is tearing out. What do you recommend to treat the covers? Is there a special kind of protectant that we should be using?

My cover is looking a little faded and some of the stitching around the air vents is tearing out. What do you recommend to treat the covers? Is there a special kind of protectant that we should be using?
303 Fabric Guard is a great protectant. Available at most marine stores, catalogs and on-line.

Back