Water in Toons?

bighawkeye

Reaction score
I have a 2011 2575RCW and noticed that the boat has really slowed down. 23mph at 5200 rpm with a 250sho. How could I tell if the toons are filling with water? The boat doesn’t appear to be listing to either side. Also my iPhone used to play through my boats USB perfectly. Now its telling me “no device”. Anybody know a work around?

Has your visible waterline changed? Once you get her out of the water you should be able to hear any sloshing. Dirty tunes will also slow a boat down. I'm sure others will chime in. Good luck!

For your iPhone issue, try setting the system to USB and when you get the message "no device", unplug the phone from the USB port and then plug it back in. That is what I sometime have to do.

To check the water in toons as stated above pull the boat. As for the radio I have the same issue, when I went from an iPhone 6s to my 7 it no longer played through the usb connection, I have to use an adapter and plug it in the front of the radio and if you’re matvyo charge it at the same time you need another adapter. Two trips to the Verizon store. Ahhhh!!!!

Connect with Bluetooth???

Radio is not blue tooth compatible, 2014 Sony M6

I have not been able to connect my iPhone 7 directly, but since I have the KMC 10, I’ve always just done so via Bluetooth. Hopefully one of the suggestions above works for you. Sure is nice streaming music through the boat stereo system.

Back