Water toys.

1Tiredlady

Reaction score
I would like to know what everyone considers their favorite water toy? We are shopping for new towables, water skis, floaties, ect but there is so much to choose from. What brand/model inflator does everyone recommend? What about the Rave slide?

We have the Big Mable.............. It fits up to 2 people and can be ridden sitting down or backwards on your knees/feet chariot style. It's very versatile, well made and is very comfortable...........Here's a link.............http://www.towablesstore.com/ This place had the best price by far online...............

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sea-Doo-020-Towable-2-Person-Inflatable-Tube-2-Rider-SeaDoo-/360475016079?_trksid=p3284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D21%26pmod%3D271241069932%26ps%3D54 I think this is the right link a sea-doo 2 person we also have a 3 person very close to this one our kids are little and they work perfect. We have a couple of round flat tubes that we have for the older kids so they can get flying. We bought a floating island from sams club for my daughters b-day one year, you can get 13 kids on that think, and for all the camping and playing at the lake we do the kids always ride bikes I got a small hot dog air compressor from Tractor supply a Job smart one we have had for 3 years now. works great I leave it in the camper and I can always winterize the camper fast of we end up camping late in the season.

We have an O'Brien Super Screamer- fun to throw them off, but usually we have either young kids and adults, so we don't even use it anymore. Build quality is great.

HO Drifter - 2 person round,flat, but with a back. By far the favorite, holds up great, you can really whip them and they can hold on really well

Connelly Fun 3 - 3 person, kind of the same as the Drifter, but for 3 people. It good, it is reversible, which we've never tried yet. One disappointing thing is they have a Boston Valve in the bottom and a crappy "old school type" filler in the top. This drives me nuts. But I've had 500lbs of guys on it with a crazy whip going and she held up, so must be built good!

+1 on the super screamer 3 person

Like Calamus what we use most is a Seadoo brand with a back on it. It is great for the little kids all the way up to teens. We also have two other tubes of the flat style for the older kids and adults, just to provide more action. Just bought a pkg of tube,rope and inflator from Overton's but have not tried them yet. Now is a good time to buy. End of season sales are on everywhere.

We use a 2007 Turbo Honda Aquatrax as our dingy to run between the lake and cabin.

We like our Sea Doo 2 person tube. It works well for small kids going slow and for big kids going fast!

Jack

We have the 6' X 9' .It is 20 inches rolled up . We got it @ at our dealer . They don't have that size listed on their site any longer .Don't know if was a special order or not, the dealer had two that size when we got ours .

There is another brand using that idea now too. Unfortunately, I don't remember it! Just remember seeing it in the catalog at my Yamaha dealer.

We could not bring ourselves around to spending so much on the aqualily so we bought the airhead gang plank

http://waterwedgie.c...-Mat-AHGP-6.htm

This store had the best price. I just ordered it so I don't know how good it will be but you can't beat the price.

The Sea Doo 2 person looks like the one we have now too; really fun and good for the younger kids too,

New to the stable this year was the HO Atomic 3G. Big hit for young and old. A bit different than the Mable series as it has inflated dividers between the riders. It's well built and BIG! Always consider the weight limitation on these types of tubes. Had and O'Brien we probably had too much weight on, and it didn't fair very well. As far as filling up the tubes, I can highly recommend the Aquaglide 110 air pump. Fills quickly, and you can change ports and suck the air out so they become easy to fold up. http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Does anyone have any experience with the HO Molecule series?

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back