We Are Official Bennington Owners!

Yianni

Reaction score
wr557JuyTD2C1SYQ%Ydgjg.jpg 2pwJ7M4KQJaHqCN0x+5k0w.jpg n%dS%bEJQt2mb69LIE0hyQ.jpg WPWaqa+nRQupuRBo0guPfw.jpg ObQq0CKYS9SQ+X7YXmg+Yw.jpg 3knFXZUJTfWtHFq8j+tjxA.jpg 2pwJ7M4KQJaHqCN0x+5k0w.jpg WPWaqa+nRQupuRBo0guPfw.jpg ObQq0CKYS9SQ+X7YXmg+Yw.jpg 2pwJ7M4KQJaHqCN0x+5k0w.jpg WPWaqa+nRQupuRBo0guPfw.jpg ObQq0CKYS9SQ+X7YXmg+Yw.jpg Our Bennington came in last week so we stopped by for a first look. She sure is beautiful. It's not rigged yet so we'll pick it up in June.
I'm mainly posting these pictures for Jeff (Vikingstaff) so he has something to look at while recovering from knee surgery, lol.
I'll post better pictures after pickup.

Last edited:
Our Bennington came in last week so we stopped by for a first look. She sure is beautiful. It's not rigged yet so we'll pick it up in June.
I'm mainly posting these pictures for Jeff (Vikingstaff) so he has something to look at while recovering from knee surgery, lol.
I'll post better pictures after pickup.

And I appreciate the gesture. Stunning boat, and I can only imagine the excitement. I am absolutely thrilled for you. Thrilled! I’ll next await chapter 2: Boat Rigged and chapter 3: Smiling and Boating on the Open Water. :D

Wow, go big or go home! Beautiful boat!!!!

Beautiful boat, the steering wheel is very classy

Beautiful boat, the steering wheel is very classy

Mark, I got one of those wheels that was priced as a “standard” wheel (under $80) on greatlakesskipper and was noted as “blemished”. The only blemish I could find was a very small spot on the backside that was missed during polishing .... you can’t even see it when installed ... ;)

Very nice Yianni! June will be here before you know it.

Wow, she's a beauty! Bet it'll be hard to sleep until you take possession...

Damn!!! Nice!

Gorgeous Boat...

Enjoy :)

Awesome!!

Back