We are so ate up!

MrsClark

Reaction score
Tomorrow we go get our boat! :D We are so ate up and excited about this! We have a 9am appointment and the trip up to the dealer is going to be horrible due to rush hour traffic, normally 40 mins but rush hour probably twice that, so we are just going to go up and stay the night. I had enough points for a free night at the hotel!

I haven't slept well in 2 days so maybe being closer will help!

I've never heard that expression "ate up" before.

They say the best feelings when dealing with a boat is the day you buy it and the day you sell it. I can relate the the "day you buy it" as I was like Jo-Jo the Circus Monkey jumping around and not able to sleep the night before. I almost selpt on her the night we got her, in hind-sight I wish I would have.

Now the "day you sell it"; I did not relate. I wept like a little kid that just got his favorite toy taken away from him on the playground. *sigh* I still miss her.

Like a little kid on Christmas morning! Ha! An early Congratulations to ya!

Test drove our pontoon boat on a Monday afternoon. As soon as the salesman hit that throttle my wife looked at me and mouthed........I WANT IT!!! We then put our bowrider on Craigslist on Wednesday night of that same week. Got a call Thursday morning and the guy met us at the marina that night. SOLD!!! So I didn't really have a chance to be sad that we got rid of a great boat that we had for 13 yrs. because we were excited we were getting the Bennington........

Tomorrow we go get our boat! :D We are so ate up and excited about this! We have a 9am appointment and the trip up to the dealer is going to be horrible due to rush hour traffic, normally 40 mins but rush hour probably twice that, so we are just going to go up and stay the night. I had enough points for a free night at the hotel!

I haven't slept well in 2 days so maybe being closer will help!

Cannot wait to see pics. Congrats. I couldn't sleep the night before also. We have the exact same color schemes, except we have black canvas. You must have good taste! You're gonna love it!

Congratulations!

We have now spent two full days in the boat. We need to get the house cleaned up this morning, then going to take it out this evening. We couldn't be happier.
DSC_0445.JPG DSC_0508.JPG

Back