Weight capacity of 32” Center Elliptical tube storage area

Slbaker84

Reaction score
Does anyone know the weight capacity of the center tube storage area mentioned above. Can you step down in it (to retrieve items stored) and stand? My thinking is that is too much weight in one area of the tube and should be avoided but I can’t find anything online or in the manual that mentions weight capacity or limitations of the storage unit. Thank you.

Last edited:
There is a weight capacity for each overall boat. I don’t think you have anything to worry about as far as weight capacity for the 32” elliptical tube. We stuff that tube to the gills when we are out engaging in all forms of water sports. Yes you can stand in it. I do all the time when I am rearranging stuff. I personally will never own a Tritoon with out in floor storage.

Last edited:
There is a floor inside the tube storage area.

I've been completely inside my center storage. Vacuuming out the last little bit of water before winter storage. 6' 215lbs

I've been completely inside my center storage. Vacuuming out the last little bit of water before winter storage. 6' 215lbs

I am glad you explained WHY you’ve been completely inside your center storage tube. If you hadn’t I would have had a lot of snarky and sarcastic questions for you. LOL. :D

I am glad you explained WHY you’ve been completely inside your center storage tube. If you hadn’t I would have had a lot of snarky and sarcastic questions for you. LOL. :D
We always tell friends 'that's where we put the kids when they don't listen'

Back