Welcome to Club Bennington

It's a beauty !! As TomS said, flag finishes it off perfectly !!

Ps: Did you place yourself on the map ??

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to the new website. I keep getting a security certification problem and the website does not open. This has been going on for a more than a week. Any info on this problem?

I just opened it with no problems. Perhaps flush your cache or try a different browser?

Yep, no problem here, time to purge your cache like TomS said ......

can anyone tell me 1. where the battery is 2. where online is the owners manual for a 2010 24SLIDG....Thx

Hi. Thanks for letting me join. I boat on the Monongahela River. When I retired from a modest job, I wanted a pontoon boat. I bought a used one three years ago and hope next year to buy a new Bennington. I have a 2000 Playbouy, 22 ft., 90 hp engine, 2-stroke. I am a disabled vet and want to take paralyzed vets on outings and fishing. I saw on you tube once where a gangway came out from under the boat to shore and people could walk or ride a wheelchair up or to or out of the boat. Is there any one out there that can help me find this type of application. Thanks, Larry

Good moring everyone,

I just wanted to say hello. We bought a black with medium tan interior 22' SLX With a 115 Yamaha back this past June. We currently have 15 hours on her and we are 100% happy we went with the Bennington. Everyone we have met out on our private lake LOVES the boat. They just cannot get over how clean and sleek this bad girl is...(I clean her every week).....along with how she handles. The picture I have here is the moment she was delivered to our home.

Being our first boat, we cannot beleive we did not hear of Bennington out here where we live before. Our Bennington is one of three out on our lake, and not to sound bias, but it is the best & biggest looking one on the water. Our friends are now very fast to want to get on and hang out....lol

Thank you Bennington for building a good machine! Here's to many more years of enjoyment.

Boat for post.jpg

Welcome to the family. Too bad you aren't closer to Lake Norman so you could clean our boat.

Dear club Bennington,

I have ben a member since August 2012, and have never recieved my Welcome package - in fact I had called and they stated that they would get my paperwork out to me. But never arrived, the lady did say you were having issues with the company handling this program. Can you help fix this for me?

Tad

When I go to the club Bennington website and log in, I can update my boat information all except the serial number of the boat? Lets me enter everything else, but that???

Been reading the forum for a couple of months, while we were waiting for our 18' Fishing Pontoon to arrive. It came a day ago, now they are adding all the goodies, after market that I wanted. Should have it in a couple of days and will take some pictures and try to figure out how to upload here.

I have owned 3 boats previously, in order, Bass Tracker , Hurricane Deck Boat, and Proline Bay series. Until this Summer, I still had the last tow boats, but traded in the Proline and gave the Deck Boat to my Brother in Law.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everybody!

My wife and I just purchased our first pontoon boat, a 2014 Bennnington 20slx 70hp. We have owned it a little over 2 weeks

but it's been out 6 times already on 4 different bodies of water and we love it so far! It's going in for a 20hr. service this week.

We have owned 5-6 boats in the past (mostly offshore) but this is our first new one. New is nice!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

Good day!

Hi Everybody!

My wife and I just purchased our first pontoon boat, a 2014 Bennnington 20slx 70hp. We have owned it a little over 2 weeks

but it's been out 6 times already on 4 different bodies of water and we love it so far! It's going in for a 20hr. service this week.

We have owned 5-6 boats in the past (mostly offshore) but this is our first new one. New is nice!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

Good day!
my 2014 sffx is still on order....dealer says maybe this week !!! 

Grizz,

I think you will love this boat. My only newbie advice it to raise and lower the canopy carefully the first time.

That sucker can be a finger crusher!

Haha, I remember that day astrodiver!! All of a sudden the one tube swings and you aren't paying attention, hurts for a bit! Welcome to the board! Happy to have you and Grizz aboard!

Welcome to the family and ummmmm .... PICS or it ain't true !!!! LOL !!!!

Back