Welcome to Club Bennington

Hi everyone,

I just took delivery of a 2014 20SFX that has been on order since July.  This is my first pontoon but my 4th boat.  I have been out only twice but love the boat.  Astrodiver has good advice, I have already crushed my fingers putting the canopy down the first time..

Welcome and watch those fingers!

Hi all,New benny owner sept.14 2013

Welcome to the party!

Hi everyone. Finally got so I can post after a few glitches. Getting ready to order a 2550 GSR with a full camper enclosure.

Welcome to the family of bennington.You have made a good choice and good luck with your purchase.

Hi everyone. Finally got so I can post after a few glitches. Getting ready to order a 2550 GSR with a full camper enclosure.
Welcome to the family. Remember .....PICS or it ain't true ...... :)

just picked up my 2013  22 ft SFFX in dark blue, w full vinyl floor,  115 yamaha 4 stroke.... ready to do some crappie fishing here before long !

just picked up my 2013 22 ft SFFX in dark blue, w full vinyl floor, 115 yamaha 4 stroke.... ready to do some crappie fishing here before long !
No pics.....didn't happen ..... :).

We want PICS !!!!! Lol !!!!

Just joined the club today . I have been poring over the topics and forum trying to find info on the mercruiser 3.0 I/o . We just bought a 2275 rl I/ o in mint condition . We did not have the opportunity for a water trial . Due to weather conditions and our location ( north Idaho ) we brought our boat home and stored it for the winter. I would welcome any info you could share as far as performance or issues with this power train . Thanks

2014 22` SSX tri.-toon 150 Yamaha

Hey TB I still have not received my stickers or starter package.

We purchased our Benny on july 14,2013 and so far all we have gotten was a bennington survey which we filled out.

We bought in April, took delivery on Memorial Day weekend and our letter and decals came in July.

My 2014 2075 GL arrived at the dealer on Friday.  I don't actually get until April but I'm so excited that it's here!

Only 142 days to go!

1012719_720392561322063_1902886484_n.jpg

1395296_720392621322057_1964049991_n.jpg

Welcome and share some specs on the new toon

2014 2075 GL

150 HP

SPS w/lifting strakes

dual battery

in-floor storage

Sea Star hydraulic steering

upgraded seating (R series upgrades)

snap-in carpet

upgraded stereo

mini galley

LED lighting

double bimini

Today, I finally got a window sticker & membership letter from Bennington!  Wasn't sure I'd ever get one!

Back