Welcome to Club Bennington

Welcome to the forum to all the recent adds.  Looks like a couple of new boat owners too.  Enjoy the summer ahead, and the fun you'll have on the water.

That is a man that bought his last boat first.  Great looking.  Enjoy

New guy here and just wanted to say "hello". We are not new to boating but new to Bennington pontoons. My wife and I are excited to welcome the boating season here in WI. (had snow in Bayfield Cty. yesterday!) 

Cheers!

D & D

New guy here and just wanted to say "hello". We are not new to boating but new to Bennington pontoons. My wife and I are excited to welcome the boating season here in WI. (had snow in Bayfield Cty. yesterday!) 

Cheers!

D & D

Welcome to the club. Tell us about the toon! Any pictures? It's kind of a rule to post some!

Thank you LL. I do not have any photos yet. I bought the Bennington from a friend in Milw. WI. a couple of weeks ago and another friend is trailering it up to the lake next weekend. It's nothing fancy 2006 2250 RL w/ 2006 90 HP 4 stroke Yamaha. The motor actually has very low hours on it. I previously had Manitou which was a very nice boat, but an 18 footer got small with a few people on it. I anticipate pulling it down to the St. Croix river once in a while for boating weekends. Thank you again for the warm welcome. 

D&D

You're welcome. Regardless of the age and model we like to see photos so don't be bashful! Sounds like you are going to have a great summer.

Thank you LL. I do not have any photos yet. I bought the Bennington from a friend in Milw. WI. a couple of weeks ago and another friend is trailering it up to the lake next weekend. It's nothing fancy 2006 2250 RL w/ 2006 90 HP 4 stroke Yamaha. The motor actually has very low hours on it. I previously had Manitou which was a very nice boat, but an 18 footer got small with a few people on it. I anticipate pulling it down to the St. Croix river once in a while for boating weekends. Thank you again for the warm welcome. 

D&D

Welcome D&D, sounds like you've got yourself a beauty! I think you're really going to enjoy your Bennington. 

D&D

My first Bennington was a 2006 2250GL  was a great boat. I remember looking at the R version of my boat back then. You are really going to love that boat. I had mine 10 years and never had one issue with the boat! Nothing that would even be considered a warranty issue. Enjoy as there is nothing better than a Bennington.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see how boating brings good times to multi generations 

Funny how you catch things after the fact. We took our son for a bike ride last year < 1 year old at the time and about a quarter mile from home I mention to the wife "Shouldn't he have a helmet on?" We turned around and went home.

Walter ( and Gramps) are going to make many memories on that nice new bennington.

Welcome Walter! An associate of mine used to live on that lake so I've had the opportunity to spend some time on it. Share some of your boat specs with us...

Excited to become part of the Bennington Family! We ordered a 2017 20SLX  back in April. Looking forward to getting it and getting on the water!  Our first new to us boat as we have been on the water with a 1988 Sun Chaser the past 10 years. HA! Finally convinced the husband it was time and we both agreed on the Bennington.  Delivery date was suppose to be mid June. Last week we couldn't get a firm day from our dealer..when does it become okay to keep asking? HA!  We are excited! 

Back