Well, it’s that time again.

Nice! How tall is that tree?
It’s 16’ high and about 9’ around. I only had two to pick from at my tree guy this year and the other one looked like it’d be bulkier(they were wrapped with pull tape)

Wow! I didn’t know adk was actually Clark Griswold. “Where are you going to put that tree, Griswold?”
Right in the great room, I borrow some rigging off the rescue truck and a few guys from the firehouse to huff it in.

My pix didn't come out very well but here are a couple of mine from the Dec 8 Boat Parade and Dec 15 Skydiving Santa
IMG_6746.JPG IMG_6765.JPG
48416359_2081782738548705_4835999266805645312_n.jpg

Last edited:
Son's getting big! Time for another one? Ha!

We’re good!!! He’s growing like a weed though! IIm looking forward to Christmas for sure with him.

You have all those trees in your House?

Um, yes.... Happy wife. Happy life.

We have four and I thought that was a lot. Same thing though, wife LOVES the various Christmas trees. I fear her seeing your post. It might giver her new aspirations. ;)

Did anybody hit thre chair .Mark???

Some did but not too many as it was pretty windy that day. The Military guys were really into speed dives, they would start out floating down and then they would all of a sudden they would drop so fast the first time I thought the parachute failed. One of them landed on the chair so hard he bounced 15' back up into the air. Think he hurt his arm when he landed after that bounce but he wouldn't show it

Couple of drone shots of our decorated cars.
3 cars A.jpg 3 cars B.jpg

And my wife's tree:
tree.jpg

And my favorite pic from our annual ugly sweater party:
Lucky Guy.jpg

Back