Well, the time has come to say goodbye...

Ooohhh and a shiny new truck for the warm weather ;-)

Got it back in May. The z71 off road package and 4x4 will really come in handy down here....

Congrats on your safe arrival to Florida. You will enjoy the winters. NICE TRUCK!

Nice rig and it looks so clean! Looks like your timing was pretty good because the roads are pretty sloppy up here and the temps downright frigid. I like to say "timing is everything" in life. So, can you believe it really just happened?

Glad you made if safe. Everything has aligned for you with the coldest spell of the year and you're in Florida now.

It sure feels weird being down here. Eventually it will feel normal. I think we brought the cold with us though. There are going to be some nights in the upper 30’s at night next week and people are freaking out. Wimps! It was -10 when we left Michigan!

And the CE truck actually doesn't run into anyone, but does get rear-ended. Yikes! There's one claim you won't have to get involved in.

Congrats on a safe landing, and yeah, nice truck. You can off road in Florida ya know.

Glad you made it, uneventfully. Trailer tires made it, too!:)

The only issue was the shrink wrap starting giving way. Had to Macgyver it on the shoulder. Felt the bearings at each stop along with tires and no issues. It actually went a lot better than I imagined.

Glad to hear it was an uneventful and safe

Glad the drive went well, and you have arrived safely with your family. Ditto the thumbs up on the truck - very sharp looking! Here’s to everything going well as all of you settle into your new surroundings.

D2D20B0D-9BAE-437A-BD9D-A692F73997C4.jpeg
Got it back in May. The z71 off road package and 4x4 will really come in handy down here....

You’ll need to check out the Ocala National Forest. Great trails. Beautiful scenery for an easy off road family adventure. Nothing hard core.

Yeah I brought the cold down!!!!

That would be downright balmy up here in Michigan right now.

View attachment 21268

You’ll need to check out the Ocala National Forest. Great trails. Beautiful scenery for an easy off road family adventure. Nothing hard core.

Beautiful area. My dad and step mom’s winter home was just outside Ocala National Forest. It was actually just outside the park on an afternoon cruise on their motorcycle that they were hit by a distracted “utility” worker and killed in Oct. 2015.

Enjoyed visiting them few times down there, but haven’t been back to that area since their accident.

Back