What are the changes for the 2015 G models

I agree on the Misty Harbor.  I sold mine a couple of weeks ago....ok for a starter boat, but not up to Bennington quality.  I still have about a month before my new 2250 GSR arrives with a 250 yammy on the back.

WOW a gsr2250 with a 250 yami.......you're gonna need seatbelts to stay in the captains chair :D   :D

Ours with the 150 will run just a wink under 40 with all our crap on board for a day out on the lake and just the 2 of us.,,,,and it's not a thirsty beast doing it which is a real plus.

I don't think it's a livewell in the "G" series....maybe in one of the fishing models it could be.  Our boat doesn't have the bilge pump to fill a livewell nor the required plumbing to fill and circulate water through it......it does however have the stopper drain in the bottom.

The misty harbor boat we looked at before getting our bennington also came factory with a built in cooler.....to bad their build quality wasn't quite up to snuff for a 40K boat (maybe it was a blessing in disguise).
Thats hilarious!  The first pontoon I ever looked at was a Misty Harbor! It was at a local dealer, I climbed up and tried to open the gate to get in and it was damn near impossible to open! So I knew I didn't want that. Funny that a sticky/misaligned gate saved me! Haha plus they wanted a bunch for it and it had been on their lot and used as their own boat whenever they felt like it for a full year, already in the second year. They still wanted new price and had never once put a playpen cover on it. Open to the elements all summer long. No thanks! Then the wife found the RED Bennington, enough said!

We will surely hold on.  Wanted to be able to pull tubes and wake boarders with 6-8 people on board with no problems.  Works out I am getting my son in law's 250 from his walk around 23ft Polar and he is getting a 300.  He currently takes a while to come on plane, boat is heavy, so it works out great for both of us.  I wanted to be able to increase my travel range also.  The 51 gal take should help and being able to cruise at 30 with no strain will help.

Last weekend we had 4 adults onboard and were pulling a "big mable" tube around with no problems with 2 teenagers on it.  Yeah we dunked them a few times in the cool 72 degree water.....way to cold for this old geezer to play in the water.   The 150 is pretty much a fuel sipper (3K and under) until you open it up then it seems to drink a little.  Guess that's the price you pay to have some fun on the water.

Like the old saying goes "speed costs money how fast you wanna go?"

I like to have speed if I need/want it.  It will be nice to back off the throttle and cruise at a decent pace without straining the motor.  Should help conserve fuel with the motor not working as hard. (I hope)  If I had to buy a brand new 250 I would have to think about it longer.

Back